Another refreshing aspect of Dick Juron

ganesh

DJ in his media conference mentioned that both Wire and Whitner will play and there was no starter....He wants Whitner to earn that starting job and is trying to

prove to him that he missed value training camp time....At the same time he has

done that without an iron fist like a Greg Williams or a take it to the Press like Mularkey....I think his approach is motivating these players to grab their jobs...like Losman getting pushed, Shelton getting pressure from Ricard,

the backup LBs getting pressure from LB wannabes like Wendel Hunter, Ezikel etc..

This will make this team a tougher bunch....

and Nall and Holcomb both pushing for #2 - at least until Oct. 17th, anyway.

765374[/snapback]

I was pushing for a #2 earlier today. Pushing too hard, I think. It's bad for your bowels, I hear.

No luck. I'll keep ya posted.

DJ in his media conference mentioned that both Wire and Whitner will play and there was no starter....He wants Whitner to earn that starting job and is trying to

prove to him that he missed value training camp time....At the same time he has

done that without an iron fist like a Greg Williams or a take it to the Press like Mularkey....I think his approach is motivating these players to grab their jobs...like Losman getting pushed, Shelton getting pressure from Ricard,

the backup LBs getting pressure from LB wannabes like Wendel Hunter, Ezikel etc..

This will make this team a tougher bunch....

765329[/snapback]

Most of the time a #8 overall pick usually starts for his team but in this case Donte missed alot of OTA's and from reading Chris Brown's articles you know he's behind.

Most of the time a #8 overall pick usually starts for his team but in this case Donte missed alot of OTA's and from reading Chris Brown's articles you know he's behind.

765511[/snapback]

Ill take my chances with Whitner over Coy Wire.

I was pushing for a #2 earlier today.  Pushing too hard, I think.  It's bad for your bowels, I hear.

No luck.  I'll keep ya posted.

765405[/snapback]

I have these fruit bars that are made exclusively of seeds, fruits, and vegetables, they don't taste great or even decent, but they have a lot of fiber.

I was pushing for a #2 earlier today.  Pushing too hard, I think.  It's bad for your bowels, I hear.

No luck.  I'll keep ya posted.

765405[/snapback]

Judging by your location, I would think you'd be able to find a couple of fellas around that could help you out........not that there's anything wrong with that........ :doh: