Brad Pitt found a new way to escape marriage!!!

GG

Polygamy? Let's see what Henry Rollins thinks about it.

765438[/snapback]

Well, I clicked on the Rollins thing, but bailed after a few seconds because I find him to be a bit unsufferable to listen too. However, on the video list next to it I clicked on the Dino Jr vid, which was so-so. I'm a fan of Dino Jr, but sometimes J's guitar wanking goes on a bit long...and this one was not only long, but kind of uninspired. I definately prefer the late 80s emaciated J to the marshmallow J. Turn off the soaps, man and get off the couch. I scrolled through the Dino Jr vids and there are a few older ones where you get to see him in all his skinny, kick-ass glory. Like sands through the hour glass, J.....

This post should not be construed as an endorsement of polygamy, either. I'm not down with that "Freak Scene."

Well, I clicked on the Rollins thing, but bailed after a few seconds because I find him to be a bit unsufferable to listen too.  However, on the video list next to it I clicked on the Dino Jr vid, which was so-so.  I'm a fan of Dino Jr, but sometimes J's guitar wanking goes on a bit long...and this one was not only long, but kind of uninspired.  I definately prefer the late 80s emaciated J to the marshmallow J.  Turn off the soaps, man and get off the couch.  I scrolled through the Dino Jr vids and there are a few older ones where you get to see him in all his skinny, kick-ass glory.  Like sands through the hour glass, J.....

This post should not be construed as an endorsement of polygamy, either.  I'm not down with that "Freak Scene."

765464[/snapback]

I would have thought you to be a fan of Rollins.