marv on weei boston right now

gmac17

still on. just had a classic marv.

I know "run and stop the run" is a bromide, but its the truth....

765229[/snapback]

I'm tempted to leave work and jump in the car to hear it. Are they letting that fat turncoat POS Smerlas near a mike? I bet he'll kiss Marv's ass while Marv is on, then stab him in the back as soon as they shut Marv's feed off. Fuggin' scumbag.

I'm tempted to leave work and jump in the car to hear it.  Are they letting that fat turncoat POS Smerlas near a mike?  I bet he'll kiss Marv's ass while Marv is on, then stab him in the back as soon as they shut Marv's feed off.  Fuggin' scumbag.

765243[/snapback]

Have I mentioned, recently, how much I despise Fred Smerlas? :doh:

Fat turncoat POS, indeed. "Scumbag" might be a little too generous a term in describing him, though. It's an insult to scumbags everywhere.

Have I mentioned, recently, how much I despise Fred Smerlas?  :doh:

Fat turncoat POS, indeed.  "Scumbag" might be a little too generous a term in describing him, though.  It's an insult to scumbags everywhere.

765261[/snapback]

Yes and whats this crap I hear that WGR is having him on?

I had to look up the term "Bromide."

I then found out that it refers to a "platitude" saying; thus I had to look up the word "platitude."

Platitude, means flat, or dull.

The fact that I had to look up the meaning of the meaning of Marv's everyday terminology makes me love him that much more.

GO BILLS!

I then found out that it refers to a "platitude" saying; thus I had to look up the word "platitude."

The fact that I had to look up the meaning of the meaning of Marv's everyday terminology makes me love him that much more.

GO BILLS!

765271[/snapback]

I thought Bromide was a tonic or seltzer for an upset stomach ?

GO BILLS!

765271[/snapback]

:doh::P:lol:

To clarify:

bromide 

–noun 1. Chemistry. a. a salt of hydrobromic acid consisting of two elements, one of which is bromine, as sodium bromide, NaBr.

b. a compound containing bromine, as methyl bromide.

2. Pharmacology. potassium bromide, known to produce central nervous system depression, formerly used as a sedative.

3. a platitude or trite saying.

4. a person who is platitudinous and boring.

bromine 

–noun Chemistry an element that is a dark-reddish, fuming, toxic liquid and a member of the halogen family: obtained from natural brines and ocean water, and used chiefly in the manufacture of gasoline antiknock compounds, pharmaceuticals, and dyes

GO BILLS!

Nothing groundbreaking. Some talk about him coming back, marv saying how much he likes it and then how the gm / president job is much easier than the coaching job on a day to day basis.

Marv said they are trying build the team the way jauron did in chicago with a focus on defense.

Marv really seems to like smerlas so he probably doesn’t know what they say about him…

Have I mentioned, recently, how much I despise Fred Smerlas?  :doh:

Fat turncoat POS, indeed.  "Scumbag" might be a little too generous a term in describing him, though.  It's an insult to scumbags everywhere.

765261[/snapback]

We could call him a bromide.

Wait...let me look that up...

Marv is also a chemist?    :doh:

Who knew?

765517[/snapback]

His LSD formula is the bomb!

Just by chance he crossed the diamond with the pearl

He turned it on the world

That's when he turned the world around