Willis comments from BB.com

BUFFALOTONE

I liked hearing his comment about "proving a point...for the city of Buffalo." He didn't need to say that, and it shows me he meant it.

I also like the fact that he's challenging other players to run sprints after practice and organizing acitivities like the passing competition that Chris Brown wrote about in his blog today. It shows me cares about building relationships with his teammates.

I liked hearing his comment about "proving a point...for the city of Buffalo."  He didn't need to say that, and it shows me he meant it.

I also like the fact that he's challenging other players to run sprints after practice and organizing acitivities like the passing competition that Chris Brown wrote about in his blog today.  It shows me cares about building relationships with his teammates.

765673[/snapback]

You make way too much sense. Don't you know that there are people on this board who have an irrational dislike for Willis.

The Willis bashing got old a long time ago.

Haha. It's hilarious. The same guy that talks crap about Willis because he didn't say anything positive about the city talks crap about Willis after he says something positive about the city.

Similar to how the same people that see Willis as a moronic individual come up with these elaborate acting jobs and conspiracies he's involved in to get a better deal next season.

Some people are so biased and hyprocritical in their judgements its pathetic.

Is Willis your new Rob Johnson?

I don't necessarily think that implying Willis wants out of Buffalo qualifies as "bashing" him. People have their likes and their dislikes and are eccentric in their own way -- and that includes Willis. If you're Willis and some team closer to your hometown offered you a lot of money, why NOT take it?

I think you need to stop being sensitive about the Willis topics. I went to camp and he is far and away the Bills' most popular player and the great majority of fans love him (he was a great sport in camp btw)... so there's plenty of love for Willis

You make way too much sense.  Don't you know that there are people on this board who have an irrational dislike for Willis.

The Willis bashing got old a long time ago.

765737[/snapback]

I should probably keep my mouth shut and stay out of topics like this one...but the urge is just too strong.

First off, do i want Wills do stay and have a prominant season this year? Yes.

The fact of the matter is that charcter issues are coming into play more in today's NFL than ever before, and that is mainly because of Rosenhaus' handling of the TO situation. Could it be possible that Rosenhaus is telling Willis to act like a team player in order to bump up his value on the open market? Yes. Do i hope this isn't true, and that he has matured and is ready to be Willis McGahee again? Yes.

I heard something about Willis buying a house in Buffalo a couple of months ago and i don't know if that stands true. But if it does, then Willis may finally be maturing and may come into his own this season, and realize being a great player is not measured in the signing bonus, but instead championships and leadership.

I heard something about Willis buying a house in Buffalo a couple of months ago and i don't know if that stands true. But if it does, then Willis may finally be maturing and may come into his own this season, and realize being a great player is not measured in the signing bonus, but instead championships and leadership.

He did. I believe I actually saw the listing in the newspaper. I'll see if I can dig it up (the house cost something like $750K).

He did.  I believe I actually saw the listing in the newspaper.  I'll see if I can dig it up (the house cost something like $750K).

765799[/snapback]

You are correct. I read that as well. I believe the house is in OP.