You know what sucks....

crackur

I have 3 cbs channels and I still don't get the Pats v Bills game

we are so not getting any respect LOL  :doh:

765013[/snapback]

I guess Bills fans in Hampton Roads VA got lucky as based on tvguide.com the game will be broadcast on CBS. That means that I can watch it in high def! I got the NFL ticket; while I LOVE watching the games in high def, $200+ is all they are getting out of me; I'm not forking over another 100 bones to watch all games in high def. But with the game being on FREE local channel, you best believe I will be watching the game in high def on my 100 inch display from my projector! GO BILLS!

I guess Bills fans in Hampton Roads VA got lucky as based on tvguide.com the game will be broadcast on CBS. That means that I can watch it in high def! I got the NFL ticket; while I LOVE watching the games in high def, $200+ is all they are getting out of me; I'm not forking over another 100 bones to watch all games in high def. But with the game being on FREE local channel, you best believe I will be watching the game in high def on my 100 inch display from my projector! GO BILLS!

765146[/snapback]

The TV guide listing shows for me (Pittsburgh) as the Bills-Pats game...But my local CBS station channel guide shows the Bengals @ Chiefs game....So I guess

I am resigned to watching the bengals-chiefs..

765146[/snapback]

if you have Sunday ticket and HD just cal back DTV retention and tell them you are hearing everyone is getting super fan for free they will give it to you as well. Also press for free HD DVR right nbow they are free to Sunday Ticket subscribers. See DBStalk forums

if you have Sunday ticket and HD just cal back DTV retention and tell them you are hearing everyone is getting super fan for free they will give it to you as well.  Also press for free HD DVR right nbow they are free to Sunday Ticket subscribers.  See DBStalk forums

765177[/snapback]

Thanks. I called and being that I was ahigh valued customer I did get NFL Superfan for free this year!

Being the 5th guy on the crew that goes with Captain Kirk somewhere and gets killed every episode?

765355[/snapback]

Guy Fleegman: "I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here."