Bucky Phillips

There was a vehicle stolen this morning (early am) and was being followed by police. Suddenly the passenger, matching Phillips description jumped out and ran into the woods . This is less than a 1/2 mile from where I hunt and was over the weekend.....It should come to an end soon.....stay tuned.

Sounds like he's surrounded in Frewsburg right now from what I can tell on the news - I tuned in late.

765049[/snapback]

They should hang his ass from a tree and let the buddies of the cop that died get their shots at him. POS. :doh:

They should hang his ass from a tree and let the buddies of the cop that died get their shots at him.  POS.  :doh:

765073[/snapback]

Riiiiiight.

Bucky shot two cops from ambush. He's not going to let himself be taken alive, no matter how much the police try to bring him in alive. And I don't think they'll try all that hard, frankly.

Riiiiiight. 

Bucky shot two cops from ambush.  He's not going to let himself be taken alive, no matter how much the police try to bring him in alive.  And I don't think they'll try all that hard, frankly.

765090[/snapback]

They won't try at all. It almost sounds like he shot those two troopers last week for fun. There's no way they let him walk out of this alive.

My dad told me about this freak. (We're from Olean) He said that they think the indians around Salamanca and such are hiding him....

765007[/snapback]

Speaking to my trooper friends that is exactly what is happening. More people on the reservation than not are with this guy and helping him out making it very difficult. Add on top of that the troopers are being told they need to be "sensitive" when dealing with the native americans, because God knows we wouldn't want to be less then "PC" when hunting a cop killer.

They are all very frustrated with the limitations they feel are imposed on them.