ESPN/Media won me money tonight....

CJPearl2

Thanks to the media, especially ESPN and all theit talking heads, the line in the PITT-MIAMI plummeted this week - down to a pick. And anyone that can look through the BS could realize that Pitt was at least a TD favorite. They have a great D, a very good O-line and Dante just isn't a great QB without Moss (look at his stats last year before his injury). The game shouldn't have been as close as it was (damn, that Welker can play - he single-handedly kept Miami in it).

Much obliged. And, I love to see Miami lose!!!

Go Bills!!!!!

Thanks to the media, especially ESPN and all theit talking heads, the line in the PITT-MIAMI plummeted this week - down to a pick. And anyone that can look through the BS could realize that Pitt was at least a TD favorite. They have a great D, a very good O-line and Dante just isn't a great QB without Moss (look at his stats last year before his injury). The game shouldn't have been as close as it was (damn, that Welker can play - he single-handedly kept Miami in it).

Much obliged. And, I love to see Miami lose!!!

Go Bills!!!!!

764744[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on a Mossless Culpepper. As much as I hate Moss' personality he is probably the best WR when fully healthy and I'd wonder if it would be possible to figure out how much he boosts a QB rating when on the field.

I think Dante is going to have a very rough year.