I hope they don't play this well week 2.

Let's see how we do in an awkward situation on Sunday before crowing...

764659[/snapback]

Hey, we proved that your negativity with the Sabres worked GREAT during their season...you got to keep that going for our Bills. Its like reverse karma. The more Joe hates the team, the better they do.

Hate away my brother, hate away.

You all DO realize that if we somehow come out and win these first two games, the media will be on FIRE!!

Seriously, all we need to do to beat the Dolphins that showed up tonight is play some smart, mistake free football. Run it a ton, play decent D and hit a couple chunk plays and we're in. From what I've seen from Jauron this off season, I think he'll have our boys playing that way...

Go Bills, Baby!

You all DO realize that if we somehow come out and win these first two games, the media will be on FIRE!!

Seriously, all we need to do to beat the Dolphins that showed up tonight is play some smart, mistake free football.  Run it a ton, play decent D and hit a couple chunk plays and we're in.  From what I've seen from Jauron this off season, I think he'll have our boys playing that way...

Go Bills, Baby!

764677[/snapback]

Dont let Joe hear you say that ... he will swear that the Dolphins are the equivalent of the '91 Bills