I hope they don't play this well week 2.

What drug are you guys on? The Dolphins look OK but Culpeppers poor (and I mean POOR) throws will haunt him if he throws that bad against the Bills. He threw 2 near interceptions that were dropped, that Nate or Terrence would have gobbled up. Not to mention that the Dolphins defense has let up 21 points to Charlie Batch ...

Hope you're all right, but their OL hasn't looked too bad agaisnt the best D in the AFC.

764631[/snapback]

30 yards rushing by Ronnie Brown says otherwise. Their pass protection is okay but that's only half of the equation.

Dante Culpepper is sure not in the form he once was ... his reads are horrid, his throws have little zip on some, and too much on others. Blah - simply blah.

764647[/snapback]

His footwork is horrible. It's no wonder he's off target all the time.

What drug are you guys on? The Dolphins look OK but Culpeppers poor (and I mean POOR) throws will haunt him if he throws that bad against the Bills. He threw 2 near interceptions that were dropped, that Nate or Terrence would have gobbled up. Not to mention that the Dolphins defense has let up 21 points to Charlie Batch ...

764618[/snapback]

We don't have Dick Lebeau anymore.

Let's see how we do in an awkward situation on Sunday before crowing...

764659[/snapback]

You're right...much better to cringe in fear at the mighty Dolphins. Too funny. I'm glad you're around, Joe...you provide great entertainment.