How?

ieatcrayonz

I'll have to ask Lee about this since she knows about everything and guides my life.

digestion and electronics

How did they eat the phones without stomach acid meesing up the operation? What about teeth marks?

How did the phones get all the way through their systems? The uvula, which connects the stomach to the upper intestines, is too small. These guys are like magicians. They should have taken up magic rather than crime. I bet even David Spade can't do this and he can levitate.

How did the phones get all the way through their systems?  The uvula, which connects the stomach to the upper intestines, is too small. 

764560[/snapback]

:D

I'll have to ask Lee about this since she knows about everything and guides my life.

How did they eat the phones without stomach acid meesing up the operation?  What about teeth marks?

How did the phones get all the way through their systems?  The uvula, which connects the stomach to the upper intestines, is too small.  These guys are like magicians.  They should have taken up magic rather than crime.  I bet even David Spade can't do this and he can levitate.

764560[/snapback]

You dump pyrite for this Lee chick?

How did they eat the phones without stomach acid meesing up the operation?  What about teeth marks?

How did the phones get all the way through their systems?  The uvula, which connects the stomach to the upper intestines, is too small.  These guys are like magicians.  They should have taken up magic rather than crime.  I bet even David Spade can't do this and he can levitate.

764560[/snapback]

You were funnier before you were banned.

And now I have to change my avatar, dammit.

764560[/snapback]

Wrong. The uvula is part of the female genitalia. I would have thought someone with your experience with women would have known that.

You were funnier before you were banned.

And now I have to change my avatar, dammit.

764580[/snapback]

Thank you for your avatar. Lee must have seen it for she has saved me.

What do you mean by banned? If you mean Lee letting me borrow her deodorant, that was only once.

764560[/snapback]

It's a superimposed image.

Wrong. The uvula is part of the female genitalia. I would have thought someone with your experience with women would have known that.

764587[/snapback]

He was wrong, but not because of what you said. The uvula is the fleshy thing in the back of your throat that hangs down. One of the few things I remember from my college bio class...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvula

CW

He was wrong, but not because of what you said.  The uvula is the fleshy thing in the back of your throat that hangs down.  One of the few things I remember from my college bio class...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvula

CW

764810[/snapback]

Looks like I mixed up the uvula with the cochlea which is what really attaches the stomach to the intestine.

Oddly, on a good night with Lee, I can prove Ramius to be correct.