Jazz Pepsi - Strawberries and Cream

millbank

If you are inclined to try things that are different be warned that the new version of diet Pepsi called "Jazz Strawberries and Cream", I suspect better tasting liquids are found in urinals. :D

764392[/snapback]

I fired down a can of that stuff six hours ago and it almost killed me.

EDIT: The Pepsi, not the urinal stuff, is what I drank six hours ago. I didn't drink urinal liquids this afternoon.

There's no way I'm ever doing that again.

If you are inclined to try things that are different be warned that the new version of diet Pepsi called "Jazz Strawberries and Cream", I suspect better tasting liquids are found in urinals. :doh:

764392[/snapback]

I tried it. I didn't hate it, but I've had better. We drink Moxie® around here, so my softdrink proclivities are probably to be questioned. Alltime fave is Diet Dr. Pepper.

I tried it.  I didn't hate it, but I've had better.  We drink Moxie® around here, so my softdrink proclivities are probably to be questioned.  Alltime fave is Diet Dr. Pepper.

764936[/snapback]

wow - Moxie® is an acquired taste, to say the least. You've got to grow up in New England or have lived here at least a decade before you can drink that stuff.

wow - Moxie® is an acquired taste, to say the least. You've got to grow up in New England or have lived here at least a decade before you can drink that stuff.

764984[/snapback]

Most people start out drinking it on a dare, then continue to drink it because it's sort of cool/wierd and regional. It's definately an acquired taste, or a lost set of taste buds. Kind like Genny Cream Ale :doh: .

Most people start out drinking it on a dare, then continue to drink it because it's sort of cool/wierd and regional.  It's definately an acquired taste, or a lost set of taste buds.  Kind like Genny Cream Ale :doh: .

764994[/snapback]

Good point.

I've finally lived here long enough to rather enjoy Moxie when I'm in the right kinda mood (the wife still hates it).

Genny Cream, for as much as people hate it, tastes like home to me. If I see it in the stores here I'll usually get a bit to enjoy while watching a Bills game - seems only natural.

Good point.

I've finally lived here long enough to rather enjoy Moxie when I'm in the right kinda mood (the wife still hates it).

Genny Cream, for as much as people hate it, tastes like home to me. If I see it in the stores here I'll usually get a bit to enjoy while watching a Bills game - seems only natural.

765016[/snapback]

I know a few people that are like that. I've never understood it. Actually, now that I think about it, the liquor store down the street from me has a giant sign outside advertising their price for it. Someday I'll have to ask if they ever actually sell any of it. I'm sure some of the cheap college students have to be all over that price.