Saga

ieatcrayonz

I have been injured.

I have a broken bone and am posting from the hospital. I am in a lot of pain.

Still, my heart it what really hurts.

After she did not win her match, Lee blamed me. She forced herself on me, which wasn't abnormal, but during our encounter she was too agressive and I could feel my bone break. I can't tell you which bone because it is in a private area. I'm sure you can guess. She was yelling at me the whole time telling me she couldn't concentrate on tennis and it was my fault.

She took me to the hospital. She said she would never do it again. Can I trust her?

Either way, I'm not sure someone who is the second coming, no pun intended, would ever do something like that. Altough I may continue the relationship, my faith has been shaken. Could this be a test? I am very confused.

Help.

I have been injured.

I have a broken bone and am posting from the hospital. I am in a lot of pain.

Still, my heart it what really hurts.

After she did not win her match, Lee blamed me. She forced herself on me, which wasn't abnormal, but during our encounter she was too agressive and I could feel my bone break. I can't tell you which bone because it is in a private area. I'm sure you can guess. She was yelling at me the whole time telling me she couldn't concentrate on tennis and it was my fault.

She took me to the hospital. She said she would never do it again. Can I trust her?

Either way, I'm not sure someone who is the second coming, no pun intended, would ever do something like that. Altough I may continue the relationship, my faith has been shaken. Could this be a test? I am very confused.

in the hospital for a broken bone or are you having your boner removed ?????

Help.

:o