Saga

ieatcrayonz

You may remember:

I am not one to have relations with a woman and then brag about it. If I was like that, I would spend half of my life with women, as I do, and the other half bragging. The ladies know of my discretion and refer friends to me.

After I locked myself in, I had many visitors. Most of them are household names. I must have fallen asleep after every time we finished. These chicks are all blab, blab, blab after I satisfy them. This one named Jennifer whose last name I cannot share kept telling me over and over how much better I was than some dudes named Brad and Vince. She went on for like 8 minutes. It's like this honey........I already know I'm better than them whoever they are, but after 14 hours of making you scream, I don't want to hear you talk.

It's the same with all the chicks like that, especially the famous ones. The 14 hours are great, but the 8 minutes are hell. In this case though, if I stayed awake, I would have gotten out of the wing. They kept locking me in and sending more friends.

One morning I woke up dazed and found someone at the edge of my bed. She was a big girl and at first she was not very attractive to me. She said she had just had a great tennis victory and wanted to celebrate. I was very confused. I began to reject her but she forced herself on me. The next 20 hours, six more than usual, were heavenly. She did not look like a normal human being and the sex was not of this earth. I soon realized that she was a message from above. In the 17th hour I began to wonder if she was the second coming....no pun intended.

I asked her what her name was. Her name is Lee, and her english is bad, because every time her answer was "Amma Lee", Amma Lee".

I have been doing research on god's interest in tennis because I think her discussion of her tennis victory was a code of some sort. I also wonder if "Lee" was an ancient hebrew word for god. As the month wore on, I received more messages from above. I am beginning to piece them together.

I have not been with you much since I posted this because I have decided to follow the path of Lee.

Well actually, she has physically forced me to follow her, but I am glad to serve.

I am in New York City and am spreading the word of Lee. At least I am spreading the word when I am not locked in a room with her. In the room she does all of that.

I am still trying to figure out some of her messages, but feel I understand overall. I still wonder why tennis beat downs are important to God. I still wonder why she seems angry when I call her Lee. Hoo boy the way she can channel her anger sometimes :P:P:) .

I still have much to learn but I also have much to teach.

You may remember:

I have not been with you much since I posted this because I have decided to follow the path of Lee. 

Well actually, she has physically forced me to follow her, but I am glad to serve. 

I am in New York City and am spreading the word of Lee.  At least I am spreading the word when I am not locked in a room with her.  In the room she does all of that. 

I am still trying to figure out some of her messages, but feel I understand overall.  I still wonder why tennis beat downs are important to God.  I still wonder why she seems angry when I call her Lee.  Hoo boy the way she can channel her anger sometimes  :D  :D  :D  . 

I still have much to learn but I also have much to teach.

764232[/snapback]

so is lee a man ??????

Now this is strange. Lee often talks about this Marsika Shapokova that she plays against sometimes. Whenever she has to play her she goes on and on about her. She calls her a tart. She acts like she hates her but seems a bit obsessed.

If I didn't know better, I would be jealous.

Last night, Lee did not sleep well. At least she did not sleep quietly. Maybe she receives messages from God in her dreams but this seemed different. There was a lot of passion. Almost as much as when I get to work. I wanted to take advantage but didn't want to risk interupting God's message. There also seemed to be some rustling under the sheets but just a little. I think Jesus' mom was in the dream too because at one point Lee screamed AVE MARIA!!!!

Later I dreamt of Sammy. It seemed so real. He was talking to me and laughing at me. I feel bad that I had to leave him in the clutches of his evil twin so that I could follow Lee. I miss the little guy. I'm sure he is disappointed to not have me around. I often wonder if his twin has killed him or is keepiing him alive.

Here's the strange part. It's like right out of a movie. When I woke up there were little bits of silica all over the bed.

Now this is strange.  Lee often talks about this Marsika Shapokova that she plays against sometimes.  Whenever she has to play her she goes on and on about her.  She calls her a tart.  She acts like she hates her but seems a bit obsessed.

764865[/snapback]

I think you are a little confused. Mariska Shapokova is the actress on Law & Order: SUV. She just won an oscar.

I think you are a little confused. Mariska Shapokova is the actress on Law & Order: SUV. She just won an oscar.

764912[/snapback]

I didn't realize that they added an SUV version to the series. What do they do, arrest tennis moms for wasting precious fossil fuels?

Really doesn't matter though, all those L&O wimin are hotties. :doh:

I didn't realize that they added an SUV version to the series.  What do they do, arrest tennis moms for wasting precious fossil fuels?

765255[/snapback]

The detectives and lawyers all drive Excursions.