Wow, I actually like something mcgahee said!

MavBavButav

the link

"I've just got to go out there and prove a point," he said. "The whole team has to go out there and prove a point, not just for this organization, but for the city of Buffalo."

Is that a selfless comment by willis? speaking in terms of "team"??? Is it the end of the world? Or is this gonna be a good season?

Hang on to your hats, fellas.

the link

"I've just got to go out there and prove a point," he said. "The whole team has to go out there and prove a point, not just for this organization, but for the city of Buffalo."

Is that a selfless comment by willis?  speaking in terms of "team"???  Is it the end of the world?  Or is this gonna be a good season? 

764105[/snapback]

Wow, that goes for me too, I like it. Now I want to see this 'college speed' we've been hearing about this pre-season. Let's see one of those runs where there is no blocking whatsoever (ala Barry or even Shaun Alexander), Willis cuts it back and takes it to the house.

the link

Is that a selfless comment by willis?  speaking in terms of "team"???  Is it the end of the world?  Or is this gonna be a good season? 

764105[/snapback]

Our expectations are set so low for this guy I guess anything remotely positive he says about anything other than himself could be viewed BREAKING NEWS... :P

They showed that clip on the Season kickoff show last night and I had to do a double take. Regardless of what happens on the field, from the outside it sure does seem like the team is unified. I think a lot of that has to do with Marv's presence.

764157[/snapback]

Again, it's easy to be unified before a single game has been played. Let's see what happens when this team meets some adversity. The test of one's character is when things aren't going well. I'm not predicting the team will fall apart like last year, I just think it's a little early to be handing out kudos to anybody.

Again, it's easy to be unified before a single game has been played.  Let's see what happens when this team meets some adversity.  The test of one's character is when things aren't going well.  I'm not predicting the team will fall apart like last year, I just think it's a little early to be handing out kudos to anybody.

764169[/snapback]

Oh I agree 100% and I know that there will be plenty of bumps in the road. It just seems like there is an overall better attitude and working envionment at OBD under this regime.

Everyone has been saying how he's never spoke well about the city of Buffalo..he's all about himself...well...here you go.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4114