Pats are more boogie-monster than

1billsfan

Yes I know, the Bills are young and still in a rebuilding mode but this doesn't mean that the Bills are doomed this Sunday. I think that these Patriots are not the same unbeatable team of seasons past. Even the four-time AFC champion Bills got too old, took too many shots after so many consecutive years in the playoffs, and had too many player departures to sustain the non-stop good times. I see some similarities to them and this Patriot era heading on a downward slide.

I still think that the Patriots are going to win on Sunday, but I also feel that if the Bills players get a whiff that they can win the game there's a good chance they will do so. Just because these are not the same scary Patriots as before and the Bills will be better than they're thinking they are.

Yes I know, the Bills are young and still in a rebuilding mode but this doesn't mean that the Bills are doomed this Sunday. I think that these Patriots are not the same unbeatable team of seasons past. Even the four-time AFC champion Bills got too old, took too many shots after so many consecutive years in the playoffs, and had too many player departures to sustain the non-stop good times. I see some similarities to them and this Patriot era heading on a downward slide.

I still think that the Patriots are going to win on Sunday, but I also feel that if the Bills players get a whiff that they can win the game there's a good chance they will do so. Just because these are not the same scary Patriots as before and the Bills will be better than they're thinking they are.

763950[/snapback]

Most of the Bills losses recently to the Pats have been exaggerated due to stupid mental errors (except the 35-7 thrashing last year) They clearly don't possess as much talent now as they did 3 years ago. It's time for Buffalo and the rest of the NFL to begin moving beyond the stigma of playing the Pats.

People have said this every single year.

As long as #12 is out there and in his prime, the Pats will be a very very difficult team to beat.

Yes I know, the Bills are young and still in a rebuilding mode but this doesn't mean that the Bills are doomed this Sunday. I think that these Patriots are not the same unbeatable team of seasons past.

763950[/snapback]

Call me crazy... but I think the Jets have a good chance at winning the division. Yes the Jets. At worst I think they compete for the division title.

You heard it here first.

Also Either Bills or Miami get last place. Stupid cheating patriots will find ways to win.

764064[/snapback]

Well I don't think they will compete for the division title, but they're not as awful as people make them to be.

Their defense is pretty stout and was good last year. Their offense in the other hand were putrid last year with Bollinger. If Pennington can regain form and be effective they'll be a team not to overlook.

Well I don't think they will compete for the division title, but they're not as awful as people make them to be.

Their defense is pretty stout and was good last year. Their offense in the other hand were putrid last year with Bollinger. If Pennington can regain form and be effective they'll be a team not to overlook.

764075[/snapback]

Thank you!

Also... I think C Martin was playing over his head.. and Blaylock might just be an upgrade.

I hope history doesn't repeat itself though. Imagine the Bills winning Sunday, they could get big-headed... thinking they beat an NFL powerhouse, and then fall flat on their face. Remember when we crushed New England in Lawyer Milloy's first game as a Bill. That is a season I will be very happy to forget, even though we beat the Patsies. So, although I am praying for a win, I'm hoping that IF we do win by some miracle, DJ doesn't let history repeat itself in Buffalo.