Speaking of Fox News

Beerball

Apparently a reporter from the Local Fox station in San Diego was talking to a wife about supposed RE fraud. The woman's husband drives up and beats the crap out of the reporter while the camera man films the whole thing. Wonder if he even considered dropping the camera to help the poor guy out. The reporter surrered cracked ribs, facial lacerations and bite wounds.

The couple has posted bail and are happily walking the streets.

Apparently a reporter from the Local Fox station in San Diego was talking to a wife about supposed RE fraud.  The woman's husband drives up and beats the crap out of the reporter while the camera man films the whole thing.  Wonder if he even considered dropping the camera to help the poor guy out.  The reporter surrered cracked ribs, facial lacerations and bite wounds.

763791[/snapback]

Free Beer and Hot Wings were talking about that this morning. That sounded funny. Atleast with the spin they put on it.

Apparently a reporter from the Local Fox station in San Diego was talking to a wife about supposed RE fraud.  The woman's husband drives up and beats the crap out of the reporter while the camera man films the whole thing.  Wonder if he even considered dropping the camera to help the poor guy out.  The reporter surrered cracked ribs, facial lacerations and bite wounds.

763791[/snapback]

You listen to Wease?

The reporter was an investigative reporter that had uncovered the fact that they guy who beat him was, through identity theft, buying homes and then renting them out to poor people. He was collecting the rent money. The people who's identity he was stealing started getting mortgage bills and such, the investigative reporter got involved and a big police invenstigation was started.

This report was a follow up with one of the people who he had bought a house using the identity of and the report was about how violent and dangerous the scumbag guy was. I guess he had threatened violence against the people renting and those he scammed.

Hate Fox... Hate scumbags even more. Hope he ends up getting whats coming to him and his crazy wife/girlfriend too.

763791[/snapback]

As a matter of principle, most reporters should be beaten weekly anyway.

But bite wounds? :P

As a matter of principle, most reporters should be beaten weekly anyway.

But bite wounds?  :P

763838[/snapback]

The video is actually pretty scary. The reporter is interviewing a man that was screwed by this couple's housing scam (and later threatened by them after he came forward) and all of a sudden this car pulls up and the wife runs out to scream at him (which, BTW, always makes people seem very reasonable). After she's done swearing and yelling incoherently, her husband comes from the car, makes what appears to be the worst punch attempt in human history, and then proceeds to claw at the reporter's face (ripping at his eyes and skin). If the original interviewee hadn't gotten involved, there's no telling what would have happened. Meanwhile, the wife says she's getting a gun but comes back from the car with a paper weight. Before she can smash someone's skull in, another bystander takes it from her.

The video is actually pretty scary.  The reporter is interviewing a man that was screwed by this couple's housing scam (and later threatened by them after he came forward) and all of a sudden this car pulls up and the wife runs out to scream at him (which, BTW, always makes people seem very reasonable).  After she's done swearing and yelling incoherently, her husband comes from the car, makes what appears to be the worst punch attempt in human history, and then proceeds to claw at the reporter's face (ripping at his eyes and skin).  If the original interviewee hadn't gotten involved, there's no telling what would have happened.  Meanwhile, the wife says she's getting a gun but comes back from the car with a paper weight.  Before she can smash someone's skull in, another bystander takes it from her.

764038[/snapback]

Can I just say that very little infuriates me more than watchin an incensed woman opening up a can on a guy. Now the guy can't really just haul off and return fire no matter what the case, so it's totally a no-win situation. Just saying that really irks me. I've seen several occasions where a girl has labeled a guy square in the face.

Can I just say that very little infuriates me more than watchin an incensed woman opening up a can on a guy.  Now the guy can't really just haul off and return fire no matter what the case, so it's totally a no-win situation.  Just saying that really irks me.  I've seen several occasions where a girl has labeled a guy square in the face.

764044[/snapback]

If a women labels you in the face, are you then free to put a whooping on her ?