Paris Hilton picked up for DUI

Just Jack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe someone who parties for a living would get a DUI. :P

The scary thing is she probably drives drunk twice a week, and she won't even be punished this time.

Lovely image.  And I just had breakfast too.

For my feelings on the whole thing, read my last sig line I stole from SilverNRed.

763782[/snapback]

Woooooo! I'd be lying if I said it wasn't exciting to see one of the stupid things I wrote in someone else's sig.

People can read my sig for another important viewpoint on PH.

Wow, I can't believe someone who parties for a living would get a DUI.  :P

The scary thing is she probably drives drunk twice a week, and she won't even be punished this time.

Woooooo!  I'd be lying if I said it wasn't exciting to see one of the stupid things I wrote in someone else's sig.

People can read my sig for another important viewpoint on PH.

763831[/snapback]

I was hoping you wouldn't mind. It was a terrific line.

Who says it was "stupid sh--."  Personally, I think it was the smartest thing she has ever done.  Made her a whole lot more famous.

763863[/snapback]

I found it somewhat "coincidental" that her night vision goggles video came out right before "The Surreal Life".

Who says it was "stupid sh--."  Personally, I think it was the smartest thing she has ever done.  Made her a whole lot more famous.

Uhhhh...yeah. Right. Contrary to popular belief, there IS such a thing as "bad press". It's not "smart" to thrive on media reports of your idiocy. Just ask Tom Cruise.

And save your silly  :P

763863[/snapback]

:):P:P:)

Uhhhh...yeah.  Right.  Contrary to popular belief, there IS such a thing as "bad press".  It's not "smart" to thrive on media reports of your idiocy.  Just ask Tom Cruise.

:P  :P  :)  :)

763875[/snapback]

You just stated her claim to fame is "partying, getting blitzed, and doing stupid sh--." Does this seem like a person who really cares about her image? She loves the attention and the idea of being "famous." Tom Cruise, on the other hand, made himself into one of the biggest movie stars in the world. Before the last year or two, he was by all reports a great guy who was scandal free. Bad press affects his public persona, which in turn affects his movie sales .

So, in short, Paris is stupid and loves any attention. Tom Cruise suddenly became insane and hates the negative attention. :P

She was drinking on a Wednesday night???  Didn't she have to go to work today?  :P

763747[/snapback]

I live in the neighborhood where it happened and was driving home from work around 1am, there were alot of cops out and they had someone pulled over right outside the Hollywood Bowl. I dont think it was her but you have to be driving like an idiot to get pulled over around here. its very easy to blend in if you're not too wasted. She said she was going to the In-n-Out Burger on Sunset, which is 3 blocks from my pad.