NFL ticket prices.....

NavyBillsFan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2575906

Thanks to Mr Wilson for our prices on tickets.  Good to see greed is not a option with Buffalo...

763284[/snapback]

Sheeet...if Buffalo/Western New York had a booming economy and more people moving in than moving out, ole' Ralphie would be right there raising ticket prices with a smile on his face...

I'll type slow for you...I mean Ralph isn't keeping ticket prices low out of the goodness of his heart, as Navy is trying to insinuate...

763308[/snapback]

Really? Ralph will jack the price up? Was a Buffalo Bill ticket cheap in the early 90's? I think so...

I wonder if that evil Ralph has 5-20 million on hand for a buyout of Buffalo and run to L.A......

Where he can open his heart and charge 90 bucks a ticket.....

Wonder why he is still in NY?

I'll type slow for you...I mean Ralph isn't keeping ticket prices low out of the goodness of his heart, as Navy is trying to insinuate...

763308[/snapback]

Just be thankful. Being a Bills fan is like finding money in the street compared to a lot of NFL cities.

You mean pricing tickets to fit the market, like he's BEEN doing?

763298[/snapback]

That is very true. If Ralph raised prices then the games wouldn't sell out.

I've had Pats season tix since '92. They were $27 when I got them. They are now $125.

I don't like Kraft but he built a new stadium without public funds and kept the team in Mass so I really can't complain all that much.

I will complain about about the $35 for parking. That is highway robbery.