To any college students out there...

smokinandjokin

You lucky bastards!!!! I just had to drop something off at UB, and campus was swarming with premium trim. These girls are wearing some scandalous schit to class! I was nearly involved in three separate traffic accidents due to my wandering eyes.

It was nine years ago this week that I entered my freshman year, and began the process of soaking up the entire college experience. It is a magical time. I went for five years. My only regret is that I didn't stay until I was at least 30.

I am currently at work trying to come up with a reason to go back to UB today. I apologize to any of you with daughters/sisters/cousins at SUNY Buffalo. There's a good chance I was staring at their breasts today.

This thread seems like an opportune time for JoeSixPack to post a pic of a hot gal...Ramius, feel free to update me (in great detail, please) about the goings on of the beautiful babies at FSU...

As a UB grad I do remember this time of year fondly. There was always plenty of great talent to observe around campus. The only problem is all that talent seemingly disappears from mid-October until late April when it's all covered up with layers of clothing. Now I live in NC and often have to visit the Duke or UNC campus for work related projects and the eye candy is visible virtually year round.

I am currently at work trying to come up with a reason to go back to UB today.

763063[/snapback]

Grad school my friend. It's been 8 years since I was a college freshman and I'm still in school! It's good you only stayed for 5 because I was sick of it by year 6.

Dude, you should see UGA (currently there for Masters)...and I've heard Florida is better.

I have fond memories of a girl bounding down the stairs of the lecture hall at U.M.

In her bikini top.

Did I ever tell you about the time on campus when I was at the airline counter and the girl ahead of me was wearing a mesh top?

Did I mention it was cold in the ticket office?

Dude, you should see UGA (currently there for Masters)...and I've heard Florida is better.

My degree from RIT has been good to me, but I should be seeking damages to make up for the years of torture.

763068[/snapback]

I've been to the FL-UGA game in Jacksonville twice (Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party). I have to give the nod the girls from Athens. I think its the fact they were all wearing tight red tops and black pants. It's really something to see.

There are actually a ton of excellent looking girls at Miami U in Ohio. I just graduated in May and felt a little sad a couple weeks ago when school started because I knew what I was missing out on. The first couple weeks of school were always amazing, as thousands of girls in skimpy outfits paraded around campus partying and bar hopping. And of course the best thing was the packs of freshman girls that would timidly come up to the fraternity house and ask if they could come into the party. Ahh good times.. ;)

My degree from RIT has been good to me, but I should be seeking damages to make up for the years of torture.

763068[/snapback]

Yep, I have the honor of working in Athens, GA (Bulldog country, for those who don't know) and I'm really happy with all the scenery ;) I don't even spend time on campus; I work at one of the hosptials. It's such a nice change from downtown Atlanta....nice people, pretty girls, very little traffic (coming in from gainesville anyway). I think I'll stay a while ;)

There are actually a ton of excellent looking girls at Miami U in Ohio.

763324[/snapback]

I spent a weekend at Miami OH. I can confirm that there were many fine honies there (and one especially hot one named Jamie in particular ;);) ) A good school to go get married...Some girlies with CASH over there...

I spent five years at USC, so I can't complain (except that the football team was dogshat when I was there.) L.A. is a crazy place, so many hot chicks. 95% of female waitresses and bartenders (a.k.a. aspiring actresses) are bangin hot. At USC, many girls know they look good, and act like it...That attitude can get a little old, but staring at their cans never does!

I'm tellin ya, I was impressed with UB today. Clearly not UFlorida or Georgia or USC, but a very good showing nonetheless.