At the end of the game yesterday....

Frez

It's our All-Mr. Everything-Soul-of-the-Team Halfback that wiffs more blocks than Pucillo, and our washed-up has-been-was-out-of-football-all-last-year-recovering-from-a-pulled-nad fullback that we got on the cheap to replace Sam Gash, and a group of Tight Ends that collectively block as well as Sponge Bob. (With apologies to Bob)

It's going to get uglier in the Meadowlands this Sunday.

Herm has always been a good motivator.

He's got his squad revving really well right now.

His biggest challenge this week will be to keep his guys from getting overconfident.

God I hate losing.

Tom DonnaHo has built a team of losers.

It's time for his era to end.

Why couldn't we stop the blitzing Patriots? We knew it was coming and we still could not stop the Patriots? Who's fault is that?

It was ugly. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

55170[/snapback]

Mr 'Play-me-or-trade-me' Travis Henry can't block. Simple as. His excuse 'I was faking the run'...

So Travis, fake it - don't just stand there waving the man by... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Here's how we get out #1 pick next year - trade Travis Henry.

Mr 'Play-me-or-trade-me' Travis Henry can't block. Simple as. His excuse 'I was faking the run'...

So Travis, fake it - don't just stand there waving the man by...  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Here's how we get out #1 pick next year - trade Travis Henry.

55192[/snapback]

Nick, you're right about that, but at this rate I wonder who'd give us a third rounder for him.

And, as long as we gave our #1 to Dallas - which could very well end up being pick #1, 2, or 3 in the draft, how can we not play Losman this year as soon as he's able to stand up straight?

Nick, you're right about that, but at this rate I wonder who'd give us a third rounder for him.

And, as long as we gave our #1 to Dallas - which could very well end up being pick #1, 2, or 3 in the draft, how can we not play Losman this year as soon as he's able to stand up straight?

55197[/snapback]

Playing Losman is not the answer right now. Maybe if the season is completly lost we throw him in, but our OL is so fu-cked right now - it hardly seems fair on the kid. It's McGahee that needs to see more time in the ball game right now...

Playing Losman is not the answer right now. Maybe if the season is completly lost we throw him in, but our OL is so fu-cked right now - it hardly seems fair on the kid. It's McGahee that needs to see more time in the ball game right now...

55204[/snapback]

Nick, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but the fat biotch has sung. This season IS competely lost. Others have said the same, purge this team. It pains me to say this after three games, but let's find out what we've got sitting on the bench.

Moulds WTF? Reed WTF? Big kitty Mike WTF? Shelton WTF? Wire WTF? Vincent (might as well call him breakfast) WTF? Posey WTF? Any TE WTF? Travis WTF?

I can't leave this one alone. WTF is up with Travis? Sorry folks, but I'm beginning to believe that he's tanking. Two games in a row he stumbles before he hits the line on a critical play? Blitz pickup is non-existent at critical junctures in games? Can anyone make sense of his explanation for the missed assignment? That's only one play that is getting the focus, but there were plenty more.

Where is WM? Have the coaches been told to play TH so that we can trade him for value this off season? That's the only answer I can come up with folks. Unless MM is a total bust as a HC. How can WM not be playing? What have we to lose people? Another football game... :lol: The players that have been on the field are doing a great job there.

Purge...