football website

The Tomcat

I run our website for our team here in Jamestown - Westside Panthers.

My kids are #34 in Junior Varsity and #78 in Varsity.....

let me know what you think.....

Westside Panthers

Make sure you check out Game 1 which was played at Ralph Wilson Stadium before the Bills/Browns preseason game. We won the "Federation Cup" - sponsored by the Bills. We also made it on the Bills Website...

Nice. I coach a pee wee/ midget team in Salamanca. It's a blast.

We don't have a web site but one of the fathers is a photographer and posts about a hundred pictures weelky on his own site. The boys love seeing themselves on it.

I have been interested in looking into getting them to play at the Bills facility. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

The Bills do a nice job with the youth teams. The entire team got to go into the Seneca Nations Box after the season (they won the championship 2 yrs in a row, 10-0 both years.) It was the Rams game, when Kent Hull was elected onto the ring of honor. And as we are eating who shows up but Hull, Delomelure(sp), Smerlas and some others. Even though these guys were before their time the kids had a blast.

Kent Hull is a great person also, he spent his time eating dinner sitting next to my son and shooting the sh-t with him the whole time. Classy individual to take time out of his shinning moment and make the day of a bunch of 8-10 yr. old kids.

Nice. I coach a pee wee/ midget team in Salamanca. It's a blast.

We don't have a web site but one of the fathers is a photographer and posts about a hundred pictures weelky on his own site. The boys love seeing themselves on it.

I have been interested in looking into getting them to play at the Bills facility. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

The Bills do a nice job with the youth teams. The entire team got to go into the Seneca Nations Box after the season (they won the championship 2 yrs in a row, 10-0 both years.) It was the Rams game, when Kent Hull was elected onto the ring of honor. And as we are eating who shows up but Hull, Delomelure(sp), Smerlas and some others. Even though these guys were before their time the kids had a blast.

Kent Hull is a great person also, he spent his time eating dinner sitting next to my son and shooting the sh-t with him the whole time. Classy individual to take time out of his shinning moment and make the day of a bunch of 8-10 yr. old kids.

762956[/snapback]

I'd love to meet Kent Hull. I envy you for that.

I keep saying I'd like to get into coaching, but never do. One of these days, I'm going to make myself do this before it's too late.