Improvements/Declines

Didn't know what to put in the descriptioin... anyways...

Improvements:

O-Line: Why? because it couldn't possibly be any worse than it was last year.

TE: The addition of Robert Royal and with the new health of Kevin Everett, I believe we've sky-rocketed over the Mark Campbell and Tim Euhus days.

QB: Yes, Improved! With the loss of Shane "who the hell is that guy" Matthews and the addition of a Favre-to-be (ok, optimism), I think we've improved slightly here.

LB: The loss of Jeff Posey is the only possible downside here, since Crowell is taking his place, it gives insight to the future of the LB corp and helps have one mean ass group back there.

DT: Again, through the roof here. We got rid of that fat P.O.S. Sam Adams (stale beer as I like to call him) and added fresh talent in Larry Triplett, Kyle Williams, and John McCargo :snicker:.

Coach/GM: It couldn't possibly have gotten worse than TD/MM

Declines:

WR: Though a small one, the loss of Moulds will probably be eminent on the field on 2nd down. Peerless... Peerless... OH THAT GUY...

FB: The boys just getting old, I look back on the cutting of Alan Ricard and shudder...

Corner: Again, only small, but Eric King was a great DB, surprised he got cut.

Safety: Troy Vincent and a rookie. All hail the deep ball. Ko Simpson and Donte Whitner will be a GREAT tandem in the future, but as of right now it's looking ugly.

::::::::::::::;

D-End, Cornerback, and Halfback haven't really changed much, but I am just trying to get more insight in to what I missed in the analysis.