[Sabres] Oh my goodness

\GoBillsInDallas/

Someone drank the Kool-Aid:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=124662

762143[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this season. Got the Center Ice on order, ready to go. I think I saw that article once already, though?

On a side note, it is nice to see that the Canes' fan posted. Been wondering what he's been up to.

-Jeff

Sabres replay tonight on MSG- Game 1 vs. Philly.

I would have actually preferred if they showed game 2 or game 6, where we absolutely destroyed the Flyers. Game 1 was exciting because it was OT, but I'd rather watch a thrashing.

Next Tuesday, 9/12, they're showing game 1 vs. Ottawa. That's a must-see.

The next Tuesday after that is the game 5 clincher vs. Ottawa.

"Now do you believe? Now do you believe? These guys are good! Scary good!!!"

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this season. Got the Center Ice on order, ready to go.  I think I saw that article once already, though?

On a side note, it is nice to see that the Canes' fan posted.  Been wondering what he's been up to.

-Jeff

762450[/snapback]

Putting up and taking down shutters (ERNESTO), Keeping an eye on Florence. Florence is my mother in law's name.

Oh Great.

Sabres replay tonight on MSG- Game 1 vs. Philly.

I would have actually preferred if they showed game 2 or game 6, where we absolutely destroyed the Flyers.  Game 1 was exciting because it was OT, but I'd rather watch a thrashing.

"Now do you believe?  Now do you believe?  These guys are good!  Scary good!!!"

762481[/snapback]

Watch Soupy

I hate when the media jumps on my teams bandwagon.  It almost always spells letdown.

762454[/snapback]

Doesn't that piss you off. They just jump right on the badwagon, and they don't even know that they aren't welcome. Very seldom now-a-days do you see the media and those in the media sticking with their opinions that they stated early on.

The way they jumped on the Patriots bandwagon after the Super Bowl win was truly disturbing. I remember early in that season they were saying they would be good, not great, but good. They still said that it would be a few years before they were serious contenders. Then Bledsoe got hurt, and they all said the were DOOMED. Then Tom Brady steps in and they all act like they predicted the coming of the anti christ.

The media is willing to jump on anything where there is a story. There is little loyalty in that particular profession, and i guaruntee that midseason, most of them are off the Sabres bandwagon when they hit a slump.