Bills vs Pats

coltrane34

Who will win on Sunday  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win on Sunday

• New England
    • Buffalo

Does anyone else have faith in their team?

761899[/snapback]

I have faith that the Bills will be an average team this year, which is a step in the right direction from last year. That said, average teams don't go into Foxboro and win. With the Bills, I'm optimistic to a fault, but I am also able to take a step back and view their situation realistically. When I do that, I see that the Bills are 1-10 against the Pats since 2000. Until this Bills team gives me a reason to pick them, I picked New England.

I'd LOVE to be wrong. 31-23 Pats.

I hope I'm wrong.....

I am not convinced that this D can stop the run or pressure the QB consistently enough to seriously challenge the Patriots.

Brady will play catch with his TE's and WR all day long. Lots of quick drops and short passes. They'll get the rushing yards they need to keep the chains moving.

The Bills O will be behind all day and JP will have to hit big plays downfield to keep it close. I see sacks and picks as a result.

We have seen this all before. Pats 31 Bills 10.

This team will get better as the year goes on. They aren't ready for the Pats

Prove me wrong and I'll be walking on air Monday morning.

Brady on the local Boston radio here was just interviewed about the injuries facing the Pats and the Branch situation. He said (paraphrasing because i was in the car): "We should have most back by Week Three, that's when we'll need them. When we play Denver. So we should be good. I wouldn't bet against us."

Just good bulliten board material for both the Bills AND the Jets.

BB is going to love that one come tonight.