Poker game this Weds?

GoodBye

I get the feeling that there's not quite enough interest for us to have any kind of consistent poker game, but I'm ready and willing to play if we have enough people. If we can't get at least five or six, though, it's probably not worth it.

I get the feeling that there's not quite enough interest for us to have any kind of consistent poker game, but I'm ready and willing to play if we have enough people. If we can't get at least five or six, though, it's probably not worth it.

761857[/snapback]

MY wife says I can play.

761857[/snapback]

Yeah, it would be cool to have one at least once per month...like the first weds of the month or something like that.

are we on??????

763358[/snapback]

well, I don't mind playing a few hands with the three of us I guess, lol. I thought Plenzmd wanted to play, but I haven't seen him around....right now it's just me, you, and Lana ;)

well, I don't mind playing a few hands with the three of us I guess, lol. I thought Plenzmd wanted to play, but I haven't seen him around....right now it's just me, you, and Lana  ;)

763359[/snapback]

Well, we better decide soon. I was gonna go out dress shopping if we didn't play. ;)

Well, we better decide soon.  I was gonna go out dress shopping if we didn't play.  ;)

763375[/snapback]

I think I'm gonna bail....three people isn't enough ;)