Congrats Bills Fans

BUFFALOTONE

Gee, after 50 posts of saying the same lame thing over and over, do you REALLY think the Bills will be bad?  Worse than last year?  :angry:

762666[/snapback]

At least he's consistent.

He is right on. The Bills are really, really bad. Hopefully, they will be even worse than the Jets and SF and get the #1 pick. I have been a long-time Bills fan and this is the first time I am not excited about the season, but also the first time in 15 years I will not be giving my money to Ralph Wilson. From Wilsom, to Levy to Jauron to the players, the entire organization needs an overall. It;s going to be really bad this year!!!!

762659[/snapback]

Man are you full of schitt. If you have even REMOTELY watched any of the preseason, you'd be pouring hot sauce on your post just to shove it down your own gullet.

Please, pathetic attempts to rile people up should be left for the professionals who can at least make a decent attempt to sound sincere. Your post is nothing more than a weak attempt to piss people off, and nothing pisses me off more than a really pathetic attempt to piss me off.

Overall.

Jesus.

Man are you full of schitt. If you have even REMOTELY watched any of the preseason, you'd be pouring hot sauce on your post just to shove it down your own gullet.

Please, pathetic attempts to rile people up should be left for the professionals who can at least make a decent attempt to sound sincere. Your post is nothing more than a weak attempt to piss people off, and nothing pisses me off more than a really pathetic attempt to piss me off.

Overall.

Jesus.

762677[/snapback]

LA, it pisses me off that he pissed you off with a really pathetic attempt to piss you off...really

9-7 was a mirage, and week 17 showed that.

762809[/snapback]

I don't know if it was a mirage but the loss to Pittsuburgh's backups certainly wiped away any positive feelings I had about that season.