Penalties

If the Bills have any chance of even being in this game that have to keep the number of penalties down. Seems like they did good against Detriot, but you know, that was Detroit with like 10 starters not even playing.

I still expect Losman to throw a few picks, but if he can play mistake free they might have a chance. A lot of people have talked about depth of o-line, I'd actually just like to know how good the starters are and if they have the chemistry down yet.

If the Bills have any chance of even being in this game that have to keep the number of penalties down. Seems like they did good against Detriot, but you know, that was Detroit with like 10 starters not even playing.

I still expect Losman to throw a few picks, but if he can play mistake free they might have a chance. A lot of people have talked about depth of o-line, I'd actually just like to know how good the starters are and if they have the chemistry down yet.

761708[/snapback]

I haven't looked up the number, but my impression is that they didn't commit an excessive amount in the PS games - hopefully that will carry over.