ESPN2 Broadcast

Dwight Drane

Anyone watching the Miami/FSU game?

I am going to go into convulsions any moment now watching this carnival of a broadcast. Might as well go for broke and focus on the cheerleaders crotches on one of their 11 cameras.

Horrible

761667[/snapback]

Yeah this is a little much. I'm watching the game, but I'll settle for the regular camera view on ESPN, thanks.

switch it to espn "1" they are just showing the plain old game, no fluff

I am going to go into convulsions any moment now watching this carnival of a broadcast. Might as well go for broke and focus on the cheerleaders crotches on one of their 11 cameras.

Horrible

761667[/snapback]

Horrible

761667[/snapback]

They are testing with college games until Bruschi has his first ESPN game. Then it will be 8 camara's of good old Ted, all Bruschi all the time....

They are testing with college games until Bruschi has his first ESPN game.  Then it will be 8 camara's of good old Ted, all Bruschi all the time....

762017[/snapback]

Yeah....maybe we'd get to catch Bellicheck sniffing glue on the sidelines too. Or Brady taking a #2 at halftime