I disagree with some of the cuts, but so what?

I read the cuts, and I agree with many of you who thought Wire should be gone, and several of the other people who made the team....I questioned the logic.

But then I remembered what I do for a living, and it is not football-related. I believe in Marv Levy, and consequentially, Dick Jauron and the others who make decisions for the team.

I believe we are a much improved team this year, and as bad as last year's team played at times, I thought they could easily have gone 8-8. Logically, we should have a better than .500 record.

I read the cuts, and I agree with many of you who thought Wire should be gone, and several of the other people who made the team....I questioned the logic.

But then I remembered what I do for a living, and it is not football-related.  I believe in Marv Levy, and consequentially, Dick Jauron and the others who make decisions for the team.

I believe we are a much improved team this year, and as bad as last year's team played at times, I thought they could easily have gone 8-8.  Logically, we should have a better than .500 record.

760785[/snapback]

You know, in 6 weeks time my hope & optimism might be quashed. Until that happens(& I'm not assuming it will), your logic is as sound as any(& better than most) & I am jumping aboard right next to you.

Possible play-offs!!!!

GO BILLS!!!! :w00t:

You know, in 6 weeks time my hope & optimism might be quashed.  Until that happens(& I'm not assuming it will), your logic is as sound as any(& better than most) & I am jumping aboard right next to you. 

Possible play-offs!!!!

GO BILLS!!!! :lol:

760898[/snapback]

Of course.....we don't really have a choice :w00t:

We can either accept what it is for what it is, or complain about it. Mind you, if we didn't do the latter, we wouldn't have too many threads. But like you I would agree, ideally this staff knows much more than we do.

Well except me of course :D