Can I get a rate my team?

zevo

10 team league. 6 pts touchdown for passing, rushing and receiving.

QB: Trent Green, Drew Brees, Brad Johnson

RB: Steven Jackson, Lamont Jordan, Warrick Dunn, Mike Bell, Chris Brown

WR: Hines Ward, Santana Moss, Javon Walker, M. Muhammad, Drew Bennett

TE: Tony Gonzalez, Bubba Franks

K: Josh Brown, Lawrnence Tynes

DEF: Indianapolis, Washington

So what do you guys think? Its fun to get other opinions. I think I did farely well.

10 team league. 6 pts touchdown for passing, rushing and receiving.

QB: Trent Green, Drew Brees, Brad Johnson

RB: Steven Jackson, Lamont Jordan, Warrick Dunn, Mike Bell, Chris Brown

WR: Hines Ward, Santana Moss, Javon Walker, M. Muhammad, Drew Bennett

TE: Tony Gonzalez, Bubba Franks

K: Josh Brown, Lawrnence Tynes

DEF: Indianapolis, Washington

So what do you guys think? Its fun to get other opinions. I think I did farely well.

760421[/snapback]

I love your RBs. WRs are better then average, QB's are average. TE of course is great. K & DEF are fine.

I would have to see the other teams in your league, but your RB starters should be pretty awesome. Jackson and Jordan I think are both top 5-7 backs this year.

I love your RBs.  WRs are better then average, QB's are average.  TE of course is great.  K & DEF are fine.

I would have to see the other teams in your league, but your RB starters should be pretty awesome.  Jackson and Jordan I think are both top 5-7 backs this year.

760488[/snapback]

Hey thanks for the input. I got gonzalez in the 7th and trent green in the 8th. I thought those were value picks.

Hey thanks for the input. I got gonzalez in the 7th and trent green in the 8th. I thought those were value picks.

760504[/snapback]

If you got Gonzo in the 7th, that is a steal. I thought you probably reached a bit for him when i read your team up top, but I guess not.

Ya know, I like your team. Not too shabby. I'm not as sold on Trent Green as much as some others this year. If I were you, I'd drop Brad Johnson and pick up a guy with large potential upside (i.e. Losman, V.Young, Rivers, Alex Smith, Frye, Kitna...or even Cutler). Put a flyer out on one of those guys and see if you hit Gold. If you dont, chances are Brad Johnson will be there to pick up later.

Still hate 2 PKs and DEF. Wasted picks IMO. (Same with QB3...but in your case i think its warranted).

Also hate Bubba Franks this year.

Now that I have ripped it apart....the LJ2 and SJAX are a good combo in the backfield. I'd like to see a top 10WR in a 10 team league. You have good depth, so what you give up at WR1, i think you make up in the other WR slots.

Prediction : 3/10. Due to lack of a top 10 WR and QB.

I love your RBs.  WRs are better then average, QB's are average.  TE of course is great.  K & DEF are fine.

I would have to see the other teams in your league, but your RB starters should be pretty awesome.  Jackson and Jordan I think are both top 5-7 backs this year.

760488[/snapback]

To me the WR's are more suspect than his QB's. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a quality start out of Green/Brees/Johnson every week pending the matchups. WR I'm not too sold on S. Moss or Walker this year - I'm guessing neither was picked before the 5th round but I wonder what other WR's were available with thos picks. Jackson/Jordan is a pretty sick 1-2 punch @RB in a 10 team league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.