We beat a couple good teams last year

Last year the Bills beat a couple good squads....Kansas City and Cincinnati (on the road). They held their own vs. Carolina, and in an early game v. New England. They should've beaten Miami twice.

What I'm saying is that the Bills were not as bad as they looked most of the time last year. They were poorly coached, and they had some significant injuries.

Bottom line, I think the team is going to have pretty good year. I think they will be in most games, and with tenacity may win some games they are not supposed to win. The difference between 5-11 and 8-8 last year was about 10 minutes of stupid football. Had they finished 8-8. the old regime may still be in place.

Last year the Bills beat a couple good squads....Kansas City and Cincinnati (on the road).  They held their own vs. Carolina, and in an early game v. New England.  They should've beaten Miami twice.

758997[/snapback]

They should have also beaten the Jets twice....They lost the final game on a KR for TD....(The #1 STs let a KR for TD in the season finale)....