Niagara

Pretty bizarre. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

One thing, to note: RICK PFEIFFER is the reporter and he, flat out sucks. The guy regularly screws up simple reporting assingments,

The cops also broke up a huge party at a near-campus house on Saturday Night- twice. It was a hockey player house. Over 200 kids and four kegs. The genius in charge was charging $5 a head and admitted "things got a little out of hand". The cops also called the health department and the house was cited for numerous violations- HUNDREDS of empty beer cans and dozens of empty liquor bottles strewn about the three story house.

The original post- 4 basketball players beat up a baseball player for some unknown reason the other night

Niagara is a big party school. Has been for as long as I can remember.

The original post- 4 basketball players beat up a baseball player for some unknown reason the other night

761450[/snapback]

I guess I will stop supporting those POS's......I guess the comradarie between the basketball team and baseball team is not what it was 6 years ago....Looks like Joey M. needs to find some new recruiters!!!

I guess I will stop supporting those POS's......I guess the comradarie between the basketball team and baseball team is not what it was 6 years ago....Looks like Joey M. needs to find some new recruiters!!!

761623[/snapback]

baseball players hould have started firing fastballs at them