\GoBillsInDallas/

She is past her prime.....A wise man told me the key to life.....something I do not condone but funny none the less.....from Dazed and Confused

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

759298[/snapback]

A womans sexual prime is in her 30s. I heard this in my 20s & didn't think much of it....now I'm in my 30s(as is my wife), I'd have to agree with the statement.

I think it's something to do with "tick, tick, tick"

This is interesting but I say no. She is too self important and I would have given up on her in less than five minutes because there is no doubt she has some kind of Horseshack laugh and simply can't get laid. She is trolling a sou can see if you

watch the video. She is a skanky slutty kind of cheap whore. Too cheap to pay for her own ad, she manipulated some kind of reporter story that her magazine would buy but I don't. She is a cheap slut that has been bed many times and probably has children to boot! ECH! Children!

By the way, do you have any personal pictures you can share with me and only me? :)

A womans sexual prime is in her 30s.  I heard this in my 20s & didn't think much of it....now I'm in my 30s(as is my wife), I'd have to agree with the statement.

I think it's something to do with "tick, tick, tick"

759320[/snapback]

50's are feelin alright ;)

Don't pay attention to what these pigheads on this site post :lol: Mine ain't Morgan Fairchild, but in the imortal words of Rick James,

She's Alright, she's alright!! Best sex of my life and I've been, how you say, busy? :)