IRON PRIEST on Sept 9th at Deisderios

yall

Come out all you headbangers! Iron Priest, WNY's only Iron Maiden/Judas Priest tribute band is back. We are playing Desiderios on Broadway, September 9th. We have a Black Sabbath tribute band as outr opener, so it should be a good time. Doors open at 9:30 or 10 for the show.

Hope to see "yall" there! :doh:

Come out all you headbangers! Iron Priest, WNY's only Iron Maiden/Judas Priest tribute band is back. We are playing Desiderios on Broadway, September 9th. We have a Black Sabbath tribute band as outr opener, so it should be a good time. Doors open at 9:30 or 10 for the show.

Hope to see "yall" there!  :wub:

758887[/snapback]

You should play at the TBD Tailgate Party this year!

You should play at the TBD Tailgate Party this year!

760549[/snapback]

I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, but no way. :wub:

Game day is far too important to me. I couldn't enjoy myself in the regular way if I had to worry about equipment, performing, and sobreity!

I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, but no way.  :w00t:

Game day is far too important to me. I couldn't enjoy myself in the regular way if I had to worry about equipment, performing, and sobreity!

760690[/snapback]

Perhaps an acoustical set of head banging music!

Sure it would change one game day for you, (ask 89, Jay Rosen, Jack In Cuse, Baby Rock and others would help out at the tailgate) but think of the joy it would bring to the other TBD'ers!

Hope to see "yall" there!  :w00t:

758887[/snapback]

So I take it you won't be playing any Dixie Chick's tunes?

Nice idea. Who wouldn't enjoy "Breaking the Law" or "The Number of the Beast" unplugged? :w00t:

761325[/snapback]

What do you mean? I can't hide mediocre guitar playing without the benefit of heavy distortion!

Hell, ya never know though... I will ask the rest of the gang about it.