Branch could be traded to...

OCinBuffalo

Wow. That would be funny - more decension in the Pats lockeroom. Will this have a Milloy effect? I have already said we are gonna beat em. This only helps

If he goes to the Jets that will be hilarious. Small satisfaction to see the Pats get the tables turned on them for once.

Edit: they just said this on Cold Pizza

dissention?

who knows.. hopefully it does cause them team dissention, causing them to plummet into a downward spiral that they never recover from.

but what's most likely going to happen is that they don't even miss him. :shrug:

Wow. That would be funny - more decension in the Pats lockeroom. Will this have a Milloy effect? I have already said we are gonna beat em. This only helps

If he goes to the Jets that will be hilarious. Small satisfaction to see the Pats get the tables turned on them for once.

Edit: they just said this on Cold Pizza

758723[/snapback]

"Milloy effect"??? Which would be what? Another Super Bowl victory at the end of the season like in '03? :doh:

The patriots are more then likely a team that huddles closer in the face of adversity. They aren't going to fold like a house of cards. they will still be tough. I really don't think that Deon Branch being there or not willl spell the end of the patriots. You might want to look in other areas.

A poor secondary

An aged Linebacker crew.

Poor running backs. One game Tom Brady threw 30 times in a preseason game. I would expect it from a team like the Bills to get our QB more practice but not Tom Brady.

These are the reasons I think the Bills will win next sunday not because of a contract dispute. Please don't cheapen our chances with a piss poor arguement.

These are the reasons I think the Bills will win next sunday not because of a contract dispute.  Please don't cheapen our chances with a piss poor arguement.

758850[/snapback]

Why is this a piss poor arguement? Superbowl or not, we did spank them game 1 in 03. So beating that years SB champ means the Milloy dissention was a bad thing/had no positive effects for us? Without a total collapse the next 5 games by Drew and the coaches, who knows? Yes we have a chance to win next Sunday because of the things you said, but don't tell me that dissention in their lockeroom has no effect at all when we already have clear evidence - Milloy - that it does. :doh: