USA Basketball loses to Greece

Thailog80

Good point. But college's with 5-6 records are not going to give up a bid to play in the "Puberty Bowl" for 3 million, just to have a playoff. :doh:

758972[/snapback]

LOL...exactly....that's why I'll never be a huge college football fan. My biggest issue with the lack of a playoff structure is that you completely screw over the underdog. Who's to say that my Temple Owls get their assses kicked the first couple games (which is typical), but then come together as a team and are as good as anyone else by the end of the season? Maybe they would have been seeded 8th, but at least they have a fighting chance to win a championship. How can you take away the underdog and expect that particular sport to live up to its potential? My gosh, history is LITTERED with great stories of underdogs in all sorts of different sports.

Oh well....off my soapbox. I usually will pick up my draft guide before the draft, get familiar with some of the best players, and then go from there....but until things change, I'm just a lukewarm fan of college football. March Madness ROCKS, though.