OK GO video

The Poojer

it really wasn't about the music...the video was the focal point.... :doh:

758684[/snapback]

Wait, so it's not about the music anymore? Just who looks good while lip syncing? When did this happen? Has anyone considered how the kids will feel if this gets out?

I was talking about the video! albeit the song isn't half bad, but the next person that doesn't lip synch in a video will be the first!

Wait, so it's not about the music anymore? Just who looks good while lip syncing? When did this happen? Has anyone considered how the kids will feel if this gets out?

759033[/snapback]

why does it seem so many around here are turning into the old fogey's that we swore we would never become. there are so many people here that do not like any of todays music simply because it is todays music and not led zepplin or steely dan or rush. that video was frigging entertaining as hell, as was the christopher walken video with fat boy slim a couple years, as was the buggles video from 1980 or so. Have we allowed ourselves to be incapable of being entertained because it is some band that prefers to concentrate on their image? there are some people that are missing out on some pretty good stuff, which is fine with me I guess, more tickets for me at the concerts. allow yourselves to have fun, you might be surprised....ok, i am off my soapbox now, bring it on!!!!! :doh:

why does it seem so many around here are turning into the old fogey's that we swore we would never become.  there are so many people here that do not like any of todays music simply because it is todays music and not led zepplin or steely dan or rush.  that video was frigging entertaining as hell, as was the christopher walken video with fat boy slim a couple years, as was the buggles video from 1980 or so.  Have we allowed ourselves to be incapable of being entertained because it is some band that prefers to concentrate on their image?  there are some people that are missing out on some pretty good stuff, which is fine with me I guess, more tickets for me at the concerts.  allow yourselves to have fun, you might be surprised....ok, i am off my soapbox now, bring it on!!!!! :doh:

759057[/snapback]

It's because the media is pushing Brittany, Ashlee, Jessica, etc down our throats, when we'd rather be down their throats.

why does it seem so many around here are turning into the old fogey's that we swore we would never become.  there are so many people here that do not like any of todays music simply because it is todays music and not led zepplin or steely dan or rush.  that video was frigging entertaining as hell, as was the christopher walken video with fat boy slim a couple years, as was the buggles video from 1980 or so.  Have we allowed ourselves to be incapable of being entertained because it is some band that prefers to concentrate on their image?  there are some people that are missing out on some pretty good stuff, which is fine with me I guess, more tickets for me at the concerts.  allow yourselves to have fun, you might be surprised....ok, i am off my soapbox now, bring it on!!!!! :doh:

759057[/snapback]

I'm not big on the broadway musical, either Pooj. Some people fnd them entertaining...I don't.

As for this video, sorry, the idea of guys doing their choreographed dance and lip-syncing bad music is not entertaining to me. Seeing it live would be interesting...like seeing a juggling team or acrobats. Fortget the music...that just sucked.

I was talking about the video!  albeit the song isn't half bad, but the next person that doesn't lip synch in a video will be the first!

759051[/snapback]

I'm with ya here...I've never heard of them until your post and I think I might "buy" a few of their tunes for my Ipod :doh:

Not bad music at all.

• 3 weeks later...