Sad news, Hooters in Syracuse temp closed....

Just Jack

Hahaha!!!

758720[/snapback]

I see you have experienced it too, eh Rich?

On another note, the wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are not all that bad. They are passable. Nothing like the CNJBB wings, but hey, who can be that good, right?

I see you have experienced it too, eh Rich?

On another note, the wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are not all that bad. They are passable. Nothing like the CNJBB wings, but hey, who can be that good, right?

758799[/snapback]

Who indeed?

I've had the Hooter's wings, and I don't mind them as much as some (Domino's and, especially, Pizza Hut-yuk!). BWW are okay. Psycho Ward 86 and I tried them for the first time when we went to Charlotte NC for a friend's wedding a few months ago. Not bad, but no Anchor Bar or Duff's.

Who indeed?

I've had the Hooter's wings, and I don't mind them as much as some (Domino's and, especially, Pizza Hut-yuk!).  BWW are okay.  Psycho Ward 86 and I tried them for the first time when we went to Charlotte NC for a friend's wedding a few months ago.  Not bad, but no Anchor Bar or Duff's.

758816[/snapback]

I agree. Everyone has to be so snobbish about wings it's ridiculous. Outiside of WNY, it's difficult to find really good wings, and even worse finding really good wings where you can watch the Bills play.

When I feel like having great wings, I make my own. But when I want to go out a with a few friends and watch a game, Hooters wings are fine.

Who indeed?

I've had the Hooter's wings, and I don't mind them as much as some (Domino's and, especially, Pizza Hut-yuk!).  BWW are okay.  Psycho Ward 86 and I tried them for the first time when we went to Charlotte NC for a friend's wedding a few months ago.  Not bad, but no Anchor Bar or Duff's.

758816[/snapback]

Hooter's wings ain't bad if it's all you've got. Get 'em naked and "medium" and they're fine. Any more heat the use some crappy pepper to spice it up. The breading just screws with me.