Who in the world would play for the Titans now?

Tipster19

Didn't Volek decline playing for us? From McNair to Mason to Volek, guys who were the face, or were supposed to be, of the Tennessee Titans, were locked out, waived or just jerked around. I think that this organization not only smashed into a wall but are nowheres near rebounding into a franchise where players would want to stay or go to to play. In the last few years there has also been some notable LBs and DBs who were scrapped.

Of course when I realized about the stability of this franchise, it made me feel better about our situation. The only thing that makes me nervous about our stability is the age of our owner and top administrator. We can at least enjoy the manner in which we are dealing with our personnel. If we can squeeze a few more years out of our seniors, then I think we can be proud of our organization and where it's heading.

Pretty much.  I didn't understand why the Bills were pursuing him back in 2004.  And what was worse is him turning them DOWN. :w00t:

Serves him right.

757795[/snapback]

I agree....if you have a chance to be a starter in this league and you turn it down, then you don't have the sack to compete in the NFL anyway.