Jets traded Bollinger to the Vikes

nodnarb

Sorry if there's already a thread on this, but I thought the bills would make a run at him because he's a poor man's JP Losman: Good mobility, good arm, athletic. He's not as talented, but he'd make a better backup to JP than Holcomb. The problem with Kelly is that he's such a different QB than JP that it doesn't make a lot of sense to have him as a backup. You have to adjust too many things to make your offense work.

I don't think KH is going to make our 53 man roster. He's a good guy who I believe is a perfect fit for the WCO, and he'll find a home somewhere for sure. But I have to think that the Bills were keeping an eye on Bollinger because he mirrors JP's skills so well.

Now that that's not possible, I suppose there's no point in talking about it.

So DO NOT reply to this! :)

I think they actually got a pretty good player in return as well. I attended the University of Missouri the same years that C. J. Mosely played there and he was, besides Brad Smith (also a Jet) , my favorite player on the team. I've seen virtually every start this guy had in college and even saw a game last year where he started at DT next to Phat Pat in place of an injured Kevin Williams. When he played last year he actually did pretty damn well.

I thought for sure he would be a first day pick but he slid all the way until the 6th. C.J. plays with a lot of quickness and has some pretty decent strenth and did a pretty good job for the Vikes filling in last year. I think in years to come he could be a very good pro.

Sucks that my favorite guys from my college now play for the fuggin Jets :lol: .

Anyway, heres some info on C. J. Mosely