BDDB...no, it's not ABBA

...BRAIN-DEAD DREW BLEDSOE!

Today sealed it. This moribund mess of a football team cannot win with this dead-from-the-neck-up yahoo quarterbacking anymore. This guy was a half-season wonder in 2002 but that's been it.

That 4th-and-2 play down 24-17 was the final nail in BDDB's coffin as far as I'm concerned. A smart QB would have had the presence of mind to avoid Bruschi and make something happen. But no, he stands like his usual statuesque self, gets nailed, ball pops out, Seymour picks it up and just like that, game, set and match over. Congratulations guys, you've just helped the Patsies make Belichick a frickin' genius (once more) with his 18 straight wins. Knew we could count on you to roll over like dogs.

J.P. Losman can't get healthy soon enough, folks--he's got to get some reps this season to build for next year because this season is OVER just three games in.

But while Bledsoe is a loser, he's only part of the package of losers on this team. The offensive linemen cannot block a doorway, the RBs aren't smart enough to pick up a blitz, and the coaches aren't the brightest bulbs on the marquee with their dead zone playcalling. The defence, they try hard, but they too have the knack for giving up big yardage on third and long at the worst possible times. Once again, the Bills offense proved that when it comes nut-crunch time, they don't have the mental toughness to get the job done.

10 points a game from this sorry-ass offense just won't cut it in this league--they have shown through countless games in recent years and in three games this season that their ineptitude--indeed, their propensity to make mental midget mistakes at the most inopportune times (penalties on 3rd & 1, offsides on a NE FG try today) is just exasperating. I'm simply FED UP with this ragtag collection of tin men and Tom Donahoe, I'm pointing the finger at YOU for this fiasco of a football team. They may be lucky to win two games all season. We've gone from 4 straight SB appearances only a decade or so back to the days of Ferragamo and Dufek and Mathison.

Bleak, folks. I'm beyond angry...just profound sadness because this team has robbed us diehard Bills fans of the one thing that's near and dear to our hearts: hope. Without hope, we mope.

Man, if this team can't beat the Smellsters in two weeks at home, well...the quest for the ultimate prize, THE BIG DONUT, will be well underway.