How not to get my vote

democrats are making it easy to decide who not to vote for.

2 annyoing messages on my answering machine just this week, republicans have left me alone so far

sad thing is i want the dems to pick up either the house or senate (DividedGovernmentGood!) but are annoying me enough to vote for the republican in 2 races the dems are trying to pick up (VA-02 and VA Senate)

790710[/snapback]

You're going to vote for a candidate because they didn't leave you a message on your answering machine? :D

democrats are making it easy to decide who not to vote for.

2 annyoing messages on my answering machine just this week, republicans have left me alone so far

sad thing is i want the dems to pick up either the house or senate (DividedGovernmentGood!) but are annoying me enough to vote for the republican in 2 races the dems are trying to pick up (VA-02 and VA Senate)

790710[/snapback]

Makes no sense. You're not going to vote for them because they tried to get your vote because the other guys are not trying to get your vote? So you're going to vote for the lockstep rubberstampers assisting the Administration into destroying our Constitution and the Geneva Convention and Domestic Security and the Middle Class and American Industry and Checks and Balances and .... because they won't bother you with a phone call. Cool. :D

You're going to vote for a candidate because they didn't leave you a message on your answering machine?  :D

790752[/snapback]

Candidates :D

Not once in any of those recordings was any Democratic candidate's name even mentioned.

And that is what is annoying me more than the fact they left the messages, is that there is no real message

A) BushBad!

B) RepublicansBad!

C) ChangeGood!

As far as A and B are concerned the Dems might as well call and just tell me Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead

And they are vague on point C, kinda like John Kerry's great plan. Maybe some details will help clear things up

Change for the sake of change can be a dangerous thing

Candidates :D

Not once in any of those recordings was any Democratic candidate's name even mentioned.

And that is what is annoying me more than the fact they left the messages, is that there is no real message

A) BushBad!

B) RepublicansBad!

C) ChangeGood!

As far as A and B are concerned the Dems might as well call and just tell me Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead

And they are vague on point C, kinda like John Kerry's great plan.  Maybe some details will help clear things up

Change for the sake of change can be a dangerous thing

791038[/snapback]

Sounds like a PAC or another political organization that legally can't mention the candidates name called you. Did they leave their name/what organization they are?

I view myself as someone fedup with the American 2 Party State which lets voters decide which image of the same corporate mirror they like better

756843[/snapback]

Amen to that! The present system is pretty good about putting the interests of corporations and special interest groups ahead of the interests of the American people and the American nation.

Well, we're told, other systems are worse. But is this an excuse? It shouldn't be.

I came home from work and saw a message on my answering machine.  It was a freakin recording that can be summed up as BushBad DemocratsGood, well at least what I heard while I was taking a leak.  After I flushed the toilet I erased what was left of the message

I get at least four of those per week. Today's was titled "Deficit Alert!" and explained how Joe Lieberman and the Republicans want our children to end up as Chinese slaves some day. :doh:

I've never been so happy about the prospect of voting for the Democrat in my life.