The Wheels Have Come Off the Wagons

Nanker

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.

Nice job there fellas.

You've built one jim dandy team over the last four years Mr. Donna-Ho!

I hope your pink slip is less than a day away, because you deserve to be fired immediately.

You suck and the team of bindlestiffs YOU created suck.

How do you spell suck?

D-O-N-A-H-O-E

We're in worse shape now than when Hank Bullcock was the Head Coach.

Hey Donna-ho, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And you too Bledsomuchyourbrainisnumb, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And for all the TD and Whitey apologists, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Eat stevestojan.

I posted this elsewhere earlier - it applies here I think...

"Harsh as it is, they seem to be falling into some sort of version of teams fielded by the Bengals that I had the pleasure of watching since 1990.

The commentary seems familiar...we have talent, no moxie, playcalling, chronic weak parts of the game, inability to judge talent, lousy bench, calls, and so forth. Fortunately, bickering players are not a problem yet.

I feel that it is management - which was the B'gal's chief problem. Teams "turn" around all the time - win a few improbable games, do the occasional smart thing such as ignoring the urge to play prevent defense, an unheralded player steps up his performance, etc.

A management that did not discharge the coach last year as well as a QB who took it game after game without storming off the field in disgust has a certain odor about it IMO.

We'll see - but I'm not going to stick it to Mularkey - recall Mike Tice's 1st year."

"Harsh as it is, they seem to be falling into some sort of version of teams fielded by the Bengals that I had the pleasure of watching since 1990.

The commentary seems familiar...we have talent, no moxie, playcalling, chronic weak parts of the game, inability to judge talent, lousy bench, calls, and so forth. Fortunately, bickering players are not a problem yet.

I feel that it is management - which was the B'gal's chief problem. Teams "turn" around all the time - win a few improbable games, do the occasional smart thing such as ignoring the urge to play prevent defense, an unheralded player steps up his performance, etc.

A management that did not discharge the coach last year as well as a QB who took it game after game without storming off the field in disgust has a certain odor about it IMO.

We'll see - but I'm not going to stick it to Mularkey - recall Mike Tice's 1st year."

54848[/snapback]

Well put Stuckincincy. I'm still behind Mularkey, but TD is not panning out well.

54848[/snapback]

I don't think this is anywhere near as bad as Cincy, where the main problem was ownership's refusal to spend the money to run a real NFL franchise (no scouting dept, no FAs, lousy facilities, etc).

Donahoe has built a team that just doesn't hang together. The pieces don't fit. He's entrusted the team to inexperienced HCs, who have trouble putting their players into a position to make big plays.

The effect is the same, but there is a difference between an unwillingness to do what's necessary to win, and an inability to do so.

Screw that. We'll just build new wheels. This team is so close to turning it around. Go ahead and jump if you want. I'll stick with them. I say they will be 4-3 after 7 games with 5 very winnable games at the end of the season. It's not even close to being over yet.