Mike and mike 2 a day

I only caught the tail end of their bills two a day.

I heard them say that the defense should be a little better, mcgahee could have a big season, but JP is still a huge question mark. Did anyone hear the entire thing?

Anyways Greenburgh, who obviously doesnt have a stitch of credibility, thinks buffalo will go 4-12. Golic thinks 5-11.

Greenburgh sounded very ignorant when his he claimed his primary reason for saying the bills would only have 4 wins is that marv levy is old and that a lot of eyebrows were raised when he drafted in the first round. He didn't even say donte whitner's name. I dunno how whitner will be this season. I happen to think he is going to a pro bowler (eventually) and was exactly what the doctor ordered for the bills season this year. But greeny didn't even know the guys namehe just knew that it was a controversial pick. He is just a hopeless moron.

Golic didn't seem to know much about the team either. So I really dont put a whole lot of stock into what these guys have to say because it doesnt seem like they really bothered to their homework. It would be one thing if they really came out with strong reason for their opinions but these guys rarely ever do that.

I think the bills will at least be 2 wins better than last year. But if they do go 4-12, at least we will have a good draft pick ;=)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only caught the tail end of their bills two a day.

I heard them say that the defense should be a little better, mcgahee could have a big season, but JP is still a huge question mark. Did anyone hear the entire thing?

Anyways Greenburgh, who obviously doesnt have a stitch of credibility, thinks buffalo will go 4-12. Golic thinks 5-11.

Greenburgh sounded very ignorant when his he claimed his primary reason for saying the bills would only have 4 wins is that marv levy is old and that a lot of eyebrows were raised when he drafted in the first round. He didn't even say donte whitner's name. I dunno how whitner will be this season. I happen to think he is going to a pro bowler (eventually) and was exactly what the doctor ordered for the bills season this year. But greeny didn't even know the guys namehe just knew that it was a controversial pick. He is just a hopeless moron.

Golic didn't seem to know much about the team either. So I really dont put a whole lot of stock into what these guys have to say because it doesnt seem like they really bothered to their homework. It would be one thing if they really came out with strong reason for their opinions but these guys rarely ever do that.

I think the bills will at least be 2 wins better than last year. But if they do go 4-12, at least we will have a good draft pick ;=)

756021[/snapback]

The last time either one of those morons thought about the Bills, nevermind did any research on them, was April's draft. Everyone knows Golic is a moron. Too bad Greenie is just as lame-brained as his buddy.

The last time either one of those morons thought about the Bills, nevermind did any research on them, was April's draft.  Everyone knows Golic is a moron.  Too bad Greenie is just as lame-brained as his buddy.

756032[/snapback]

I was listeneing to ESPN radio on draft day...and Golic was on it at the time we made our both picks....He prasied the Huff pickup by the Raiders and in the

next pick slammed us for picking Whitner.....Go figure...

THen when our 2nd pick was made, he was pushing for Winston Justice and

when we picked McCargo....he was so upset that we picked a DL....

All these guys for some reason think that the bills were bad only on offense...and didn't need the D to be fixed.....They forgot that we did not have anyone on the

DL.

Exactly.

I mean at least if you are going to criticize a draft pick then mention the dude's name and why you think it was a bad pick other than the fact that it was controversial.

I was listeneing to ESPN radio on draft day...and Golic was on it at the time we made our both picks....He prasied the Huff pickup by the Raiders and in the

next pick slammed us for picking Whitner.....Go figure...

THen when our 2nd pick was made, he was pushing for Winston Justice and

when we picked McCargo....he was so upset that we picked a DL....

All these guys for some reason think that the bills were bad only on offense...and didn't need the D to be fixed.....They forgot that we did not have anyone on the

DL.

756034[/snapback]

Who's Mike and mike?

756035[/snapback]

The challengers to Colin Cowherd for worst radio show in the history of mankind. On days when they're feeling really clever, they have the fat Mike stuff an entire donut into his mouth, say something on air, and then have callers guess what he said for prizes.

ESPN Radio has tons of talent. :devil:

i sort of feel sorry for these guys. yeah they are paid to do a job, and i am sure they get paid quite well.

but i get in my car in the morning and these guys are on the radio.

i go home at the end of the day and eat dinner. after dinner i switch on the boob tube and there they are again, 12 hours later doing SportsCenter or NFL Tonight.

ESPN has an army of staff writers who should be doing a little more research and providing these guys better information.

i suppose the problem i have is the same problem you all have and that is how they so passionately have no clue about the team we so passionately root for.

The challengers to Colin Cowherd for worst radio show in the history of mankind.  On days when they're feeling really clever, they have the fat Mike stuff an entire donut into his mouth, say something on air, and then have callers guess what he said for prizes.

ESPN Radio has tons of talent.  :devil:

756066[/snapback]

Jim Rome has that title hands down

Here we go again with the annual, "this moron thinks we suck" routine. If a writer/on air personality thinks the Bills are going to be bad then he/she is a "moron". If they think they’ll be respectable then they "get it".

Why should anybody think the Bills will be good? What have they done to convince people that they've turned things around? Once the Bills start winning the majority of their regular season games then they'll get the respect you guys want them to have. Until then people will continue to think they suck (and rightfully so).

I'm comfortable with their predictions and understand how someone just looking at JP's performance last year, the loss of Molds and others might come to that conclusion. I think looking at the ENTIRE draft and the way they have performed in training camp, the apparent improvement of JP, the possibility that PP might again be a very good #2, our feeling that McGahee MIGHT prove to be a very high quality running back, Spikes probably coming back good as new and the replacement of Posey, the apparent contributions of draft choices at defensive tackle, we might sneak up on a lot of people. I'm thinking 8 or 9 wins. Not a playoff team, but one that is truly going be an improvement over last year. I have so much more confidence in DJ and ML than I did in their predecessors (then again I would have had more confidence in just about anyone over MM and TD.) Let the pundits talk, I think we'll be much better than they are predicting. I suppose the gamblers among us might want to take advantage of all the badmouthing.

Here we go again with the annual, "this moron thinks we suck" routine.  If a writer/on air personality thinks the Bills are going to be bad then he/she is a "moron".  If they think they’ll be respectable then they "get it".

Why should anybody think the Bills will be good?  What have they done to convince people that they've turned things around?  Once the Bills start winning the majority of their regular season games then they'll get the respect you guys want them to have.  Until then people will continue to think they suck (and rightfully so).

756100[/snapback]

Excellent post.

Enthusiasm is great. Blind worship is another.

I'm comfortable with their predictions and understand how someone just looking at JP's performance last year, the loss of Molds and others might come to that conclusion.  I think looking at the ENTIRE draft and the way they have performed in training camp, the apparent improvement of JP, the possibility that PP might again be a very good #2, our feeling that McGahee MIGHT prove to be a very high quality running back, Spikes probably coming back good as new and the replacement of Posey, the apparent contributions of draft choices at defensive tackle, we might sneak up on a lot of people.  I'm thinking 8 or 9 wins.  Not a playoff team, but one that is truly going be an improvement over last year.  I have so much more confidence in DJ and ML than I did in their predecessors (then again I would have had more confidence in just about anyone over MM and TD.) Let the pundits talk, I think we'll be much better than they are predicting.  I suppose the gamblers among us might want to take advantage of all the badmouthing.

756107[/snapback]

That's the one thing that I feel more than I did last year as well. Confidence in the coaches and their play calling. Clements didn't seem to set up JP very well (play calling) to win the games we should have. With new coaches (hopefully establishing the run early) along with the minor adjustments on the oline this will propell JP to succeed more in the NFL. I can't wait to see the plays Fairchild has in store for us. But, I really do think play calling is key here.

I agree 100%. But MDH you are missing the point.

I have absolutely no problem with people picking against the bills.

What i do have a problem with is when they don't give credible reasons for why they will suck.

Like i said before. If you are going to criticized the whitner pick, at least have the decency to know the guys name and explain to me why exactly it was a bad pick. He just said marv was old and that he made a controversial 1st round draft pick. That is why i was asking if anyone had heard the entire thing and knew if they gave any more credible information to back up their selections. E. James and mcnabb were controversial 1st round picks. As was w. mcgahee whom greeny praised two sentences earlier before blindly criticzing the whitner pick!

I just hate it when people pick the bills to suck because its the "fashionable" thing to do.

That way, you can be lazy and dont have to do any research.

Here we go again with the annual, "this moron thinks we suck" routine.  If a writer/on air personality thinks the Bills are going to be bad then he/she is a "moron".  If they think they’ll be respectable then they "get it".

Why should anybody think the Bills will be good?  What have they done to convince people that they've turned things around?  Once the Bills start winning the majority of their regular season games then they'll get the respect you guys want them to have.  Until then people will continue to think they suck (and rightfully so).

756100[/snapback]