J. Shockey sighting

A friend was at Lombardo's in Albany recently and Jerome Shockley, tight end/bad boy of the Giants came in. Friend said Shockley was seated next to a family with two boys about 11 and 12 and Shockley joked with the kids and signed autographs for them. Also said an unbelievable number of people came by his table and he was very polite and never refused an autograph through dinner. Made a point of talking with the wait staff and kidded one of them about being a Philadelphia fan...("Oh yeah...what are your guy gonna do about receivers?" Obviously before the Stallworth signing.) Given the publicity as a wierdo I thought this was a nice and surprising report.

A friend was at Lombardo's in Albany recently and Jerome Shockley, tight end/bad boy of the Giants came in.  Friend said Shockley was seated next to a family with two boys about 11 and 12 and Shockley joked with the kids and signed autographs for them. Also said an unbelievable number of people came by his table and he was very polite and never refused an autograph through dinner.  Made a point of talking with the wait staff and kidded one of them about being a Philadelphia fan...("Oh yeah...what are your guy gonna do about receivers?"  Obviously before the Stallworth signing.) Given the publicity as a wierdo I thought this was a nice and surprising report.

755023[/snapback]

Any relation to Jeremy Shockey? :P<_<

Any relation to Jeremy Shockey? :devil:  :)

755041[/snapback]

Sorry about that. I'm an old (very old) AFL fan and am still mad at the Giants for stealing Pete Gogolak, and haven't paid much attention to NFL teams. However Shockey is a one hell of a player and I should have remembered the guys first name for goodness sake.