Party Poker?

ajzepp

I just dropped $50 at Party Poker....I really lke this site so far. Just thought I'd see if there was still any interest in a TBD poker game.

If you're interested, please chime in!

I just dropped $50 at Party Poker....I really lke this site so far. Just thought I'd see if there was still any interest in a TBD poker game.

If you're interested, please chime in!

754967[/snapback]

Heck yeah.

:doh:

It's a total piece of cake to sign up....you can use your regular Visa instead of going through Neteller or whatever. You just buy a phone card (a totally legit one) and then you can use the balance on it to fund your poker acct. I did it last night....took me less than five mins :doh:

I like the game play, too....I can see why it's the most popular site!

It's a total piece of cake to sign up....you can use your regular Visa instead of going through Neteller or whatever. You just buy a phone card (a totally legit one) and then you can use the balance on it to fund your poker acct. I did it last night....took me less than five mins :doh: 

I like the game play, too....I can see why it's the most popular site!

755520[/snapback]

Do you buy the phone card online?

Do you buy the phone card online?

755570[/snapback]

Yep, sure do....just open an acct at party poker, click under "cashier", and then "deposit options" and you'll see the phone card. It's a brilliant idea :devil:

No more Poker Room?  Is this sight better?

755593[/snapback]

Well I think only three people showed up to that match last time....I just get the feeling people want to play elsewhere. Either that or they fear the focker!

Well I think only three people showed up to that match last time....I just get the feeling people want to play elsewhere. Either that or they fear the focker!

755681[/snapback]

Cool, well I'll play again. I'll get signed up tonight. :)

Come on you guys! I want you all to kick AJ's butt. Do not fear the focker. :devil:

You playing Fez?  :devil:

755737[/snapback]

Fez fears the Focker....he's seen the absolute destruction that I bring to the table

That's where he got the name.  Don't you know the story already?  Get with the program man! :)

Can I use any old phone card I have laying around? :lol:

755730[/snapback]

All those damn free visa rebate cards you get, you must be able to sacrifice ONE of them lol....other people get bills in the mail, Fez gets free sh-- :devil: