Andre Agassi

ajzepp

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha... 

i wonder how long he can hold on, or if agassi has it in himself to break this guy NOW.

758309[/snapback]

Andre needs to go Drago, man....

too bad this wasn't later on in the tourney...  it would have probably been ranked in the "most memorable" category

758320[/snapback]

Yeah, true....I don't knwo if he can survive another like this one, but hopefully he'll give us another entertaining match on saturday (orwhenever he plays next).

When did Steffi graf get so good lookin?? :lol:

steffi has really aged well...  anyhow, agassi's win was great, and  so was this  thread...  its not a world cup thread, but it is tennis and we put out 7 pages.  quite awesome.  anyhow guys, the "game thread" was great, but now i'm going to bed!

758324[/snapback]

haha, good deal, Corp....have a great night and be safe from that crazy weather!

steffi has really aged well...  anyhow, agassi's win was great, and  so was this  thread...  its not a world cup thread, but it is tennis and we put out 7 pages.  quite awesome.  anyhow guys, the "game thread" was great, but now i'm going to bed!

758324[/snapback]

Yep, this is pretty cool! Thanks for participating! :lol:

Yeah, true....I don't knwo if he can survive another like this one, but hopefully he'll give us another entertaining match on saturday (orwhenever he plays next).

When did Steffi graf get so good lookin??  :lol:

758322[/snapback]

You could tell Agassi's back was really bothering him in the postmatch interview. He had his hands behind his hips, pushing his butt forward with his palms while he kept moving around to stay loose. Standing still for more than a few minutes can be very tough for somebody when their back is troubling them and Andre was showing definite symptoms of it.

And I've always thought Steffi Graf was a knockout. But I like her better in a skirt when she's sporting more sweat than make-up. :lol:

You could tell Agassi's back was really bothering him in the postmatch interview. He had his hands behind his hips, pushing his butt forward with his palms while he kept moving around to stay loose. Standing still for more than a few minutes can be very tough for somebody when their back is troubling them and Andre was showing definite symptoms of it.

And I've always thought Steffi Graf was a knockout. But I like her better in the skirt with more sweat than make-up.  :lol:

758330[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree....I think it's telling that he keeps joking, "I feel great", too. He's gonna be a hurtin' unit in the morning, no doubt. Hopefully he's got a good trainer, maybe some e-stim, some massage, etc. He recovered pretty well from the first match to tonight, but I think they said he had a cortisone injection before the match.....so who knows how messed up he'll be this weekend. I'm pulling for him, though.

And yep, i think athletic chicks are totally hot....that Maria Sharapova chick was really turning me on in that hot black tennis outfit the other night :lol:

Hopefully he's got a good trainer, maybe some e-stim, some massage, etc.

He might be old enough that sleep is more important than anything and if he tries to use a tens unit tonight, he won't get a wink. Alternating ice/heat with a ton of heavy meds and a big needle beofre his next match is what he probably needs. And a prayer that Ernesto washes out play on Saturday;-)

I'm not rooting for him because I can't forgive how much talent he wasted in his prime, but I give him props for finally finding some heart and becoming a really entertaining player the last few years of his career.

Cya

He might be old enough that sleep is more important than anything and if he tries to use a tens unit tonight, he won't get a wink. Alternating ice/heat with a ton of heavy meds and a big needle beofre his next match is what he probably needs. And a prayer that Ernesto washes out play on Saturday;-)

I'm not rooting for him because I can't forgive how much talent he wasted in his prime, but I give him props for finally finding some heart and becoming a really entertaining player the last few years of his career.

Cya

758340[/snapback]

Looks like he's got the B.Becker guy next, a match he SHOULD win, and then Roddick after that....I'd love to see Agassi/Roddick....that would rock

Didn't want to see anyone losing that match. I like Baghdatis (and I think his pain was genuine). He's one of the good guys and a true entertainer in the tradition of Ivanesevic. Marcos has had some pretty good showings at Wimbledon and the Australian this year. He'll be back, I'm thinking, and this certainly deserved to be a later-round match.

Good on Andre, of course.