Andre Agassi

ajzepp

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching and wasn't around to post.  Nice to see that from Andre.  But it's going to be a tough one in the second round against Baghdatis.  I think I have to take the 7 over and see if I can get into that match on Thursday.  Too good to pass up with those two playing, possibly Andre's last match.

I've been rooting for the guy ever since I started watching tennis.  What a career he's had.

755093[/snapback]

Totally....he's been great for the game, doing a particularly good job of filling some of the void that was left when Johnny Mac and Jimmy connors retired. Sampras was clearly a great player, maybe the best grass player of all time....but he had pretty much zippo personality. Andre is larger than life in the tennis world. I remember back when he was just starting out and actually BOYCOTTED Wimbledon because he couldn't wear colors in his outfit. He grew up a ton, eventually realized he was wrong, and became one of the all time greats of the game. Best return of serve since Jimmy....most versatile overall game since....??? It's not easy to win all four grand slams....sampras sucked ass on clay. Andre can do it all....he'll be missed

Ease up on 'em.  They couldn't help it that nobody else responded to the thread @ that time.  It's not like he called her out ("Hey Lana...") in the thread title or anything.

755414[/snapback]

They did, you just missed it because they edited the title after my post. In addition, they deleted all the "steamy" posts. Good thing I archived 'em....

Oh AJ!  I  :unsure: you!

I'm an internet stalker who wants to touch you in inappropriate ways!  :doh:

Stop kidding around you!  You're so dreamy!  :devil:

I can't even re-post the rest, due to censorship laws... Sorry.

CW

They did, you just missed it because they edited the title after my post.  In addition, they deleted all the "steamy" posts.  Good thing I archived 'em....

I can't even re-post the rest, due to censorship laws...  Sorry.

CW

755501[/snapback]

LOLOL!!!!! I think you have me confused with Meazza :doh:

They did, you just missed it because they edited the title after my post.  In addition, they deleted all the "steamy" posts.  Good thing I archived 'em....

CW

755501[/snapback]

:unsure: I really gotta watch what I say on here. :doh:

Fez.....you tuuuurd! :devil:

CW

755501[/snapback]

Good work, then.

See, people? That's how you post w/ integrity around here.

Wow!  Another great match from Agassi tonight!  Go get 'em!  :devil:

755888[/snapback]

(andre didn't play today....I like your enthusiasm, though!)

Hey!!  I just started watching it during the tie-breaker!  It was such an exciting match that I didn't notice the "played earlier" thing in the corner.  :lol:

755926[/snapback]

I appologize. :)

If I'm still laughing, does the appology still count? :devil:

Wow!  Another great match from Agassi tonight!  Go get 'em!  :devil:

755888[/snapback]

Man, you should have seen the Bills game tonight. They were down 35-3 against Houston in the third quarter and..........oh wait, nevermind. I had a tape in the VCR. :)

Man, you should have seen the Bills game tonight.  They were down 35-3 against Houston in the third quarter and..........oh wait, nevermind.  I had a tape in the VCR.  :)

755932[/snapback]

:devil:

Man, you should have seen the Bills game tonight.  They were down 35-3 against Houston in the third quarter and..........oh wait, nevermind.  I had a tape in the VCR.  :)

755932[/snapback]

Ha ha! You guys are funny! :lol:

Crap, I have a feeling this thread is going to go in the TBD Hall of shame. :devil:

Hey!!  I just started watching it during the tie-breaker!  It was such an exciting match that I didn't notice the "played earlier" thing in the corner.  :devil:

755926[/snapback]

What a match that was!

That was last year's quarterfinal (pretty sure) with James Blake, probably my new favorite player. You gotta like that the guy grew up playing on the public courts and has risen above all sorts of adversity to become the US's top player. I felt bad for poor James, happy as I was for Andre in that one.

They'll probably be running that match instead of Connors-Krickstein from now on in the rain delays.

What a match that was!

That was last year's quarterfinal (pretty sure) with James Blake, probably my new favorite player.  You gotta like that the guy grew up playing on the public courts and has risen above all sorts of adversity to become the US's top player.  I felt bad for poor James, happy as I was for Andre in that one.

They'll probably be running that match instead of Connors-Krickstein from now on in the rain delays.

756098[/snapback]

Yeah, Blake is an awesome player too...very athletic. I got to see him once when he came to Portland a couple of years ago. I think he'll go far.