Is Ernesto gonna hit CT?

Pete

Hope it veers out to sea after hitting FL. I'm flying back to Buffalo tomorrow night for my mother's 80th birthday party on Saturday. We are using the 2 car garage and will have two canopies over the driveway for about 50 people.

Hope it veers out to sea after hitting FL. I'm flying back to Buffalo tomorrow night for my mother's 80th birthday party on Saturday. We are using the 2 car garage and will have two canopies over the driveway for about 50 people.

754715[/snapback]

You suck!!

What do you mean after hitting Florida? Would it be OK, if it just missed me, Einstein?

And who the hell cares about CT, right now. God, you people are idiots.

You suck!!

What do you mean after hitting Florida? Would it be OK, if it just missed me, Einstein?

And who the hell cares about CT, right now. God, you people are idiots.

754729[/snapback]

:)

Take care!

Hey... I did show some compassion in DW thread...

And... All you other guys ARE idiots... CT is like what? 1500 miles up the coast...

:P<_<

Crap.  I hope it misses Letchworth completely...my sister's having an outdoor wedding there Saturday.

754807[/snapback]

I betcha everything will be fine... Still gonna be well south around the Mason-Dixon line if the projected path holds... Maybe a cloud shield if it is a bigger one... Especially for the upper Genesee River Valley?

???

By the time it makes it this far north its strength should be dissipated.

My corner was proclaimed as the county "Most Protected from Natural Disaster" in the entire country by Slate, when they went through records dating to time out of mind.

Hope it doesn't do too much damage on its way up.

"The Importance of Being Earnesto".  It's Wilde!  :unsure:

755072[/snapback]

Wow, straight out of the Clip Smith School.

Here is South FL, we're getting ready. We're closing the office at 2 PM, but I have to stay until 4.

:doh:

Here's an email that went out:

For tomorrow, Wednesday, August 30, the office in South FL will be officially closed, however, anyone who is able and can safely make it to work may do so because the building will be open and fully operational. Please check with your manger or department head on the needs for your department beforehand. Also, please remember to check the Emergency Hotline for update information.

Something tells me that given the option of determining if they should come to work or not, the average worker will stay home. Anyone care to wager on the percent occupancy of my office tomorrow?

Wow, straight out of the Clip Smith School.

Here is South FL, we're getting ready.  We're closing the office at 2 PM, but I have to stay until 4. 

:unsure:

Here's an email that went out:

For tomorrow, Wednesday, August 30, the office in South FL will be officially closed, however, anyone who is able and can safely make it to work may do so because the building will be open and fully operational.  Please check with your manger or department head on the needs for your department beforehand.  Also, please remember to check the Emergency Hotline for update information.

Something tells me that given the option of determining if they should come to work or not, the average worker will stay home.  Anyone care to wager on the percent occupancy of my office tomorrow?

755197[/snapback]

Show up. You don't want to miss that meeting about deciding who is worthy of promotion, do you? :doh:

Show up. You don't want to miss that meeting about deciding who is worthy of promotion, do you? :doh:

755211[/snapback]

To quote Jim Halpert: "Right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train."

Just heard on the radio noon news that Ernie is expected to sharpen his sting - hurricane watch issued for the Carolinas; possible foot of rainfall. Ugh.

757245[/snapback]

That's not good for business......up in WNY it's looking like the remnants of Ernesto are really going to F up the long weekend with some soaking rains