JP Losman -- the next Mad Bomber?

eball

JP certainly seems to have developed a penchant (and touch) for the long ball. It will really be something if he also has learned to manage a game and move the sticks as needed. I have to think that with the deep threat present, the underneath zones will be wide open for our TEs and RBs.

I think the Bills are going to be fun to watch this year. A gunslinging QB and a defense built for speed. What that translates into with respect to Ws and Ls I don't know, but I haven't really "enjoyed" watching this team on a consistent basis since the first half of 2002 when Bledsoe was winging it all over the field.

JP certainly seems to have developed a penchant (and touch) for the long ball.  It will really be something if he also has learned to manage a game and move the sticks as needed.  I have to think that with the deep threat present, the underneath zones will be wide open for our TEs and RBs.

I think the Bills are going to be fun to watch this year.  A gunslinging QB and a defense built for speed.  What that translates into with respect to Ws and Ls I don't know, but I haven't really "enjoyed" watching this team on a consistent basis since the first half of 2002 when Bledsoe was winging it all over the field.

754519[/snapback]

In lack of better words...I completly agree

Yep, I love the idea of having the long ball back....I still remember watching Jimbo launching those 50 yard beauties at the Ralph back in the day. I think we have to give kudos to the line, too, if JP is having enough time to set up the long ball. I'm really liking some of the positve signs coming out of our offense so far this year.

Yep, I love the idea of having the long ball back....I still remember watching Jimbo launching those 50 yard beauties at the Ralph back in the day. I think we have to give kudos to the line, too, if JP is having enough time to set up the long ball. I'm really liking some of the positve signs coming out of our offense so far this year.

754530[/snapback]

Interesting......I didn't know that you had a penchant for qbs who are able to go deep. :unsure::devil::doh:

Interesting......I didn't know that you had a penchant for qbs who are able to go deep.  :huh:  :doh:  :w00t:

754586[/snapback]

:devil:

Cablelady made me say it :unsure:

754530[/snapback]

There's nothing like completing a few long balls to get the safeties backing up. It'll be critical to the run game.

There's nothing like completing a few long balls to get the safeties backing up.  It'll be critical to the run game.

754663[/snapback]

I agree....seemed like he never hit those last year, but he's off and running this season....good times :P

It seemed like later in the season last year that JP had started to develop the long ball ... does anyone remember the Miami game at home where he threw 3 straight nice long balls (I believe for touchdowns).

754951[/snapback]

The game was in Miami, but yes, you are correct, it was in that game where he and Evans really started to click.

It seemed like later in the season last year that JP had started to develop the long ball ... does anyone remember the Miami game at home where he threw 3 straight nice long balls (I believe for touchdowns).

754951[/snapback]

i remember the KC game where losman came off the bench, then hit evans on that sweet TD where he ran into the security guard. that was a good long ball pass.